PDA

View Full Version : Metal fans

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 2nd, 2003, 11:05 PM
You guys HAVE to check out this band...

Shadows Fall

Find some stuff of thiers and check it out. Anything off of The Art of Balance. Here are the Great stuff off of AoB.

The Art of Balance
Destroyer of Senses
Idle Hands

REAL metal with early thrash mixed in and a "current" feel. Just plain outstanding. Tech, Reign and Disorder..I'm betting you guys will dig it.

Scott

CoF
May 2nd, 2003, 11:14 PM
if i were a man with feelings i would be hurt

Disorder
May 3rd, 2003, 12:47 AM
sounds ike spineshank kind of at least the 2 songs i heard. pretty neat. good work B.B.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 3rd, 2003, 02:31 AM
HAX!!! Sorry Dustin...I don't immediately think of you when it comes to old school style metal. Now if I was recomending CRaddle of Filth you'd be first on the list.

Thx Disorder...Ra is another band I'm diggin right now. They are much more "current" sounding. Kinda hard to put a handle on it. Some sounds a lil like Linkin Park becasue it's real bouncy and rythm oriented and other songs are "Creedish". Try "Do You Call My Name" and "Rectifier."

Scott:)

Maximus
May 3rd, 2003, 02:56 AM
We've been playin "Do you call my name" for a long while now...Still love the song!!!

wookie
May 4th, 2003, 12:30 AM
Shadows Fall is awesome!
"Of One Blood" is awesome!
And yes Ra is tight!

Hey BB, check out Arch Enemy and Armoured Saint.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 4th, 2003, 08:39 AM
Armored Saint??? D00d....John Bush and I go way back. Smartest thing Anthrax ever did was steal John when Joey Belladona left. Arch Enemy is a new one to me...I will give a listen. What is the best 2 songs you know? Don't wanna D/L a bunch of crap.

Scott

CoF
May 4th, 2003, 04:35 PM
the lead singer for arch enemy is HOTT!!!! and that's about all i gots to say about dat... well she ain't no Sabina Classen but she'll do!

wookie
May 5th, 2003, 04:05 AM
hey BB try "Enemy Within" and "Dead Bury THeir Dead"

ull like this band/

thats a pic of them below

the name of their latest cd is "Wages of Sin"

wookie
May 5th, 2003, 04:06 AM
Any1 ever heard of Opeth?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 5th, 2003, 06:36 AM
yup...dunno much about them but the song i heard was cool.

Scott

Corp
May 5th, 2003, 12:29 PM
What about Sisters of Mercy..?
or would they be Goth Metal?

Reign
May 5th, 2003, 04:36 PM
i've listened to opeth since their first cd, and i have to say i'm not impressed with the change they made on the latest cd, although i give them credit for trying some things different

wookie
May 6th, 2003, 11:59 PM
just got back from the godsmack and breaking benjamin show in lafayette. it owned all.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==