PDA

View Full Version : Andy and Gib

Sortie
May 2nd, 2003, 12:16 PM
If you guys can get me that Save Replay from you game last night I would appreciate it. Due to me intense hatred for cheaters I devote lots of time learning how to recognise them. If those 2 were indeed cheating I would like to watch it and see if I can see how they were cheating.

LA_MERC_Diesel
May 2nd, 2003, 12:45 PM
What happen Sortie?
Andy will never find this post :stick
^^ is a killing machine not a posting one :p:

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 2nd, 2003, 01:06 PM
lol....On that subject, can someone send me a replay of them kicking ass on a 1 player scrimish map?? I'd like to get some building strats.

Scott

Sortie
May 2nd, 2003, 03:25 PM
Well, it seemed that their opponents were able to build all the buildings and Tanks really fast. For Gib to make this statement I must seem to agree. Usually by the time I am getting my fourth building up, Gib is running me over with tanks. So, for him to be suspicious there must of been something up.

Tracker and myself have seen a person have a money hack where the game crashed about 1.5 minutes into the game and one of the players had already made 1200 when none of the other players made any (8 player game). I could not see any way this person could have made this much money because I barely had enough time to get the first power supply built as china much less a making money.

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
May 2nd, 2003, 05:04 PM
Sortie, there is a cheat that lets people build faster than normal and I think it also requires less money

Sortie
May 2nd, 2003, 07:21 PM
Figures....

I gave up trying to understand cheaters....I just hate them.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 2nd, 2003, 07:39 PM
Hey Diesel when you have a 2 year old running around lets see how you post. Also, I'm in 2 different company softball leagues as well as a basketball league, I play golf once a week, a full time professional job, demanding wife, spoiled dog, truck that is high maintenence like the grass at my house, and you get on me for posting oversights. Bite me! I'm trying to find the save Sortie will post when I find it.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 2nd, 2003, 07:43 PM
Found it Sortie but it won't let me put it in the forums. Anyone got any ideas how I can get this to Sortie, Sortie give me you email addy and I'll email it to you.

LA_MERC_Diesel
May 2nd, 2003, 10:51 PM
with that fancy avater we got ya posting now :p:
I know I have no life...work,eat,clan...not in that order.

Sortie
May 3rd, 2003, 07:33 AM
I PM'ed you a place you can send the file. After it is there anyone can get it. (along with all the custom maps we play)

Corp
May 6th, 2003, 10:32 AM
i needs to play C&C i think :(

Tracker
May 6th, 2003, 11:04 AM
I am with you Sortie I hate these people that think it makes the gsme better to cheat..

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==