PDA

View Full Version : doh! quick..map help!

LA_MERC_Spark
April 30th, 2003, 11:39 AM
last night I downloaded duke2k, karnak, simpsons, and a couple other maps. After in stallation i tried to connect, and no go.. had to sit arround for them to dl again.. I have the retail version and had to change the path accordingly, but no go... A) did I do something wrong, and B)is there a zip file where i can put everything in the right folders or do i need to hunt everything down and move it.. BTW since i waited and finally got to play duke2k for a couple minutes, is it auto saved in the proper folders?

http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/text2schild.php?text=a b00n is a b00n is a b00n&typ=9&col=0,0,255&shcol=255,255,255

LA_MERC_Mercy
April 30th, 2003, 11:46 AM
yes you shouldnt have any problems with that one now...as to the others, dont know why they didnt work...check this, see if there is another folder in your cstrike directory with the name cstrike...

some reason on some of the mapinstallers, it puts another folder named cstrike in the cstrike folder...check and see if it is there...if so, just copy everything that is in that folder to the primary cstrike folder and you should be good to go..

LA_MERC_Spark
April 30th, 2003, 02:29 PM
it did... i moved them ....thanks

LA_MERC_Mercy
April 30th, 2003, 03:13 PM
np...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==