PDA

View Full Version : Help

Corp
April 23rd, 2003, 01:53 PM
R there any games like FFX for the ps2 that r as good as FFX ???
Need some advice before i spend the dosh on the games.

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 23rd, 2003, 02:16 PM
Omega, help the brotha out.
he is our resident ps2 rpg expert :D

-FA- Th|3f
April 23rd, 2003, 02:23 PM
Midnight club is a kewl game not much of RPG though.

CoF
April 23rd, 2003, 02:28 PM
Wild Arms 3 is good so is Xenosaga, .HACK, Suikoden III, etc... of course none of these are a Final Fantasy, but they will get the job done.

Omega_Prime
April 23rd, 2003, 03:20 PM
k first off no series out there can even compare to final fantasy when it comes to rpgs, now the chrono series comes close but not quite there. anyway just like cof said, try out suikoden III great game and you will get 60 plus hours out of, the story is great. also if you havent play kingdom hearts yet i must stress that you do, it has disney in it but dont let that bother you the game was prolly the best rpg of 2002, and it has alot of past final fantasy guys in it, the game overall is very fun and something new. you also might want to give xenosaga a try even though i havent played it yet. the first xenogears was a great game. or you can just wait till sept of this year and play FFX-2 or wait a lil longer and get FFXI for the pc or ps2.:blue:

Omega_Prime
April 23rd, 2003, 03:23 PM
o and dustin go to www.playonline.com and sign up for the ffXI beta test for the pc or ps2, who knows maybe me, you, and onji can be playiing the beta together:eek:

Corp
April 23rd, 2003, 06:34 PM
Hey thanks for the great advise guys ... i love the FF series .. i might try the easrly ones and see what they r like .. and for sure i will be trying FFX-2 ...

Bulldog
April 23rd, 2003, 06:50 PM
I don't have a PS but if you're looking for an AWESOME RPG try Morrowind for PC.
Best single player RPG I've ever played.
Very immersive with awesome graphics and sound.

Omega_Prime
April 24th, 2003, 12:59 AM
morrowind is okay i have it and have been playin a lil bit of it. trust me though no rpg out there can match up to squares final fantasy series, every game that comes out out shines the other in some way, the story is always awesome, the graphics are the best of each ones time, and the music is classic and the gameplay is always something diffrent. the only series i have played that has come close to final fantasy is the chrono series and there is only two games out Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross, Chrono Break is in development for the ps2 and should be released by the end of 2003 or early 2004 and guess what its made by the same people thats right squaresoft. if your looking for great rpgs the sony playstation 2 is where they will be for some time to come. though square is making games for nintendo again dont expect the true final fantasy games to making their way to a nintendo console for quite some time. so go get you a ps2 and live up the rgps on it!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==