PDA

View Full Version : Teamwork...

Sortie
April 21st, 2003, 10:41 PM
Tracker, Gibletgrinder, Snakebite, and myself played an open 4 on 4 game tonight and I must say that it was one awesome game. The teamwork that was shown was second to none. I think we bailed each other out of situations more than we can count. The opposing team seemed anxious to get in me and Trackers base really bad. They were sending massive amounts of tanks our way. After they ripped through our defenses on the first go round Snakebite pulled us out with a direct nuke hit where they were comming up (great job man). We each took turns destroying their incoming forces with our Super Weapons after. Giblet and his massive plane barrages kept us going when we saw no other way out of the attacks.

I want to thank you guys for a great game. That game was alot of fun and I do hope we can do that again.

SnAkEbItE
April 22nd, 2003, 07:54 AM
Yeah it was great do you realize that we started playing at around 8:00 cst and didn't end untill about 11:30 cst. Woot....

Tracker
April 22nd, 2003, 10:39 AM
Yeah man, That game was a hard fought battle.I thought those guys were going to be easy, but They gave us a hell of a battle. Good job to all,just one more for us in the win side..w00t

Gibletgrinder
April 22nd, 2003, 11:33 AM
Its great watching you guys grow, knowing where were when you first started when playing this game, to where you are now. The improvement in gameplay has been awesome. The improvements in gameplay is evident in that we beat a team that a month ago would have rolled over us. Tracker is slowing developing into being a C-n-C General. You know it was a great game when you when you don't realize how much time you did spend in the game. Again great game guys.

Sortie
April 22nd, 2003, 11:41 AM
Another thing I wanted to mention is that I give a hats off to the last guy on their team that stuck around all the way till the end.

Tracker
April 22nd, 2003, 12:09 PM
Thanks Robert,And Sortie I agree that guy could have bailed on us but he stuck it out.One has to admire that kind of game play. I just want to keep this win streak alive..lol..

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==