PDA

View Full Version : C&C China strat.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 19th, 2003, 02:09 PM
Now I know this is no ground breaking info but I stumbbled accross this today while playing scrims. I found that if you build three or more Overlords and up grade each with a diffrent upgrade (1 tower, 1 bunker, 1 gatling cannon) They are damn near invincable. Fill the bunker with 5 rpg troopers and kick some tail. The more tank, the more destruction. As long as you have one tower they self heal so its all good. I had a group 10 Overlords and just marched accross the whole map.

Scott

Tracker
April 19th, 2003, 02:14 PM
Ok b00n so when are you going to get into a game with us?

Sortie
April 19th, 2003, 02:53 PM
Another good thing about the Overlord with a bunker is that if the pilot gets shot out by Jarmen Kell, you can make one get out and take over the pilot seat.

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 19th, 2003, 03:53 PM
My start against China is to deny them entrance to the World trade organization while establishing an embargo for their human rights violations and further pursuing their copyright violations in the international arena. :stick

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 19th, 2003, 04:09 PM
:nono
:think

lol

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 21st, 2003, 11:04 PM
I havent used Jarmen Kell yet....what would be a good use for him? I kick azz with Black Lotus.

Scott

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 22nd, 2003, 05:31 AM
Kell is a sniper (I think) for the GLA.

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 22nd, 2003, 06:19 AM
Jarman Kell kills the driver of a vehicle, therby making the vehicle inoperative until a troop can come take the wheel.. Annoying little guy. Black Lotus sux0rz... I always catch her.. now Col Butterball on the other hand... run away!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 22nd, 2003, 06:45 AM
Black Lotus sux?? I've taken out entire bases without firing a shot. Either capture the whole damn thing or take over the base one structure at a time. It's pretty damn funny to capture a building then watching the patriots or the stingers wipe out what used to be their own building. It's time consuming but you can do it to an entire base...quite amusing.

Scott

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 22nd, 2003, 07:21 AM
Real successful in single player... Try that in multi-player. ;)

SnAkEbItE
April 22nd, 2003, 07:51 AM
Ummm well I just mainly die alot...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 22nd, 2003, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Dirge
Real successful in single player... Try that in multi-player. ;)

Obviously that won't work against a thinking opponent. Hey wait, given that theory, bet it works against you.:D:D

Scott:laugh:

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 22nd, 2003, 08:15 AM
har har har

When my m0b0 comes back, we'll test that theory.

Tracker
April 22nd, 2003, 10:50 AM
LOL...It is just that a human,watches there base real good, and a lotus takes too long to get a building. I could have her dead before she gets one.If you are USA just us a chopper,w00t...lol

Gibletgrinder
April 22nd, 2003, 11:20 AM
It is easiest to use Colonel Burton or Black Lotus against a Chinese opponnet because they can only detect hidden units with Gatlin cannons or BMP (which doesnt even have a gun). It's funny as heck, when the BMP unloads 8 riflemen and old butterball takes them all out. GLA later in the game can get a radar truck and do an upgrade that can spot areas.The GLA stinger sites are also their detetor unit. America has the best defense from hidden units with the predator spy drones, radar sweep from command center, detention camp, or any vehicle with spy drone upgrade.

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 22nd, 2003, 12:33 PM
Against the US you have to hit them early!
Tracker knows what a butterball can do to your base early on.
BTW, Tracker has gotten sooo much better,
that guy is worse than the former USSR with his nukes, lol.
But I think it is awesome how we have learned so much
from each other, no one holds back, and we stop and give advice even in the most hectic situations.(Gib and Andy still h4x)

BB, Tech, Op, Mercy when yall gonna get it in on this fun.

Oh and BTW guys have yall seen the dramatic improvement of The HappyGoLuckyKid, he is a GLA madman.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 22nd, 2003, 12:49 PM
I dont have a legit...er internet key...

Scott

Tracker
April 22nd, 2003, 12:55 PM
Yeah I have, he would even be better if he didnt use his weapons against his own team mates....

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 22nd, 2003, 01:05 PM
:doh
:banned
All I got to say is you better not play at the LAN,
because you will be hooked, multiplayer is about 100%
more fun to play than those single player skirmishes.

Mike:D

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 22nd, 2003, 01:33 PM
I'll be playing at Armageddon...getting my head kicked in.

Scott

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 22nd, 2003, 01:34 PM
Just as a side note for you chine players. I know the chinese don't have much defense in detecting stealh units but burton can't get a damn thing if you place the mines around your buildings. One thing that they have done real well in this game is to succefully have a counter attack for every weapon. the game is sweet and watch out for the Andy Colonel Burton hack.

Gibletgrinder
April 23rd, 2003, 11:26 AM
I can't wait to get "Miggy" with Big Brother.
Me and Fireball are refining our strategy always to come up with new and inventive ways to tackle the opposition. Helps we sit across from each other at work.

I want to hear BB Shout "Damn, I am low power again!"
Sweat shall pour from his brow as my overloards command the grounds you once called home. Buildings shall be capture by my seductive Black Lotus. Nuclear fire shall rain down upon your units. His units shall be swept up in cataclysmic destruction.

Enough daydreaming and back to reality, Can't wait to get more players playing online. Playing on a LAN with Generals at Armagedon, its going to be so much fun. Hopefully we will make a few more converts there.

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 23rd, 2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Gibletgrinder
Hopefully we will make a few more converts there.

I guarantee you, if BB dares play with us at Armegeddon, he and all the other hard headed b00ns, will be running to the Pecanland Mall before he gets on his plane, and purchase a legit copy :D

Hey Robert I heard from Andy about you and Flyboy's new anthem,
"Get Miggy with it".
lol

Tactical fighter reporting in.....

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 23rd, 2003, 12:23 PM
I have ZERO doubt I will be owned like 95lb 18 yr old in prison. It's gonna suxor but I'll try to hang in there. I'd like at least one of you l33t haxors as an ally....plz.

Scott

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 23rd, 2003, 12:30 PM
Oh dont worry about it, we always try to make the matches as even as possible, but you will just need to understand and watch Gib or Andy play once to see "what to do". The hardest part of the game in multiplayer to get used to is the speed and pace of everything. Learn how to make and protect your money fast and you will be very powerful. From there on out it is about taking out targets of oppertunity :D, like Tracker j/k bro :stick

Sortie
April 23rd, 2003, 01:34 PM
USA can also detect Black Lotus and other Colonel Burtons if they upgrade their tanks/Humvee's with the little Plane drone to improve site instead of the repair drone.

When I play China, a Colonel Burton is usually in my base before I am able to afford putting mines around my structures.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 23rd, 2003, 02:35 PM
My problem is I play only by mouse....I need to learn the k/b commands.

Scott

LA_MERC_Maverick
April 23rd, 2003, 04:33 PM
Yeah, the keyboard commands ive noticed can be essential, especially when you have troops scattered all over the map and you suddenly realize that your base is being destroyed while you were away. Too bad I only know a few of them. Ive been playing a lot of single player skirmishes, but my connection wont allow me to play too many multiplayer games....whine

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 25th, 2003, 09:41 AM
WOOHOO!! I beat CHina 7 last night...damn that's a tough level.

Scott

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==