PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Stupid

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 16th, 2003, 10:40 AM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20030416/ap_on_re_us/war_tax_resistance_2

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 16th, 2003, 11:31 AM
whatever...just means I get my money back faster and those tards ultimatley will end up paying penalties and interest which in turn will help support the war...gg b00ns.

Scott

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 16th, 2003, 11:44 AM
While they're at it, stay off our GD streets too! You're sure as he|| not helping pay for them. Don't eat any food subsidized by the government either. If they are that much against defense, then let some 3rd world dictator come and have free reign on their God forsaken POS property, if they own any. If they don't they need to carry their ignorant self-righteous arses to somewhere else. STUPID POS'S!!!! #$Q@$%@#$% If I catch one of these ba$tards spray painting a stop sign, Ima vigilante his/her arse. Civil disobedience my arse! I'm starting to think the best thing would be to build a military base over Walden pond.

LA_MERC_Spark
April 16th, 2003, 11:52 AM
stupid arse p00bu77$...I fail to understand how these turds operate.. wish I could see the look on teir faces when they see the results of their actions...

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 16th, 2003, 11:53 AM
OMFG that was awesome Robby.
LMFAO!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 16th, 2003, 12:46 PM
Dirge and I are gonna drain Walden Pond and make it a skate park. Skate the bowl!!!

Scott

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==