PDA

View Full Version : wtf

Rooster
April 14th, 2003, 01:26 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/South/04/14/schoolshooting.ap/index.html

LA_MERC_Spark
April 14th, 2003, 02:26 PM
good ole nawlins public school system at its best..

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 14th, 2003, 04:10 PM
Welcome to California....

Scott

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 15th, 2003, 06:45 PM
I bet ya it won't be long and I'm going to read an article like "Six students killed and 22 wounded in RPG assault on the 4th grade by the militant 6th graders"

Jubae
April 15th, 2003, 07:13 PM
So many things to say about this, I will just leave it with, how very sad.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 15th, 2003, 07:26 PM
Dunno if you guys saw or not. One of the "victims" at autopsy was found to be carrying a handgun. Hmm...maybe he knew it was coning.

Scott

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 15th, 2003, 07:43 PM
Well, it was in a neighborhood even I wouldn't go in at night drunk... And word is that the "victim" might have been involved in a street shooting the week before. What's really amazing is seeing these families losing their minds trying to pick their kids up... Starting fights with each other while the police have everything locked down protecting the children...

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 15th, 2003, 07:43 PM
Oh and BTW, at leas the guy didn't know to use burst fire... He unloaded a clip and only hit 4 kids in a crowd. Thank God.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 15th, 2003, 10:49 PM
Population control, thats all it is. Just means one (how many died?) less person breathing my air. Callous??? Damn right. As long as it doesn't affect me personally, I don't really care.

Scott

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 15th, 2003, 11:12 PM
LMAO BB
Ahhh...I am still laughing
.."pop...:laugh:...population control"
wow that is so on the money.

CoF
April 16th, 2003, 10:12 AM
30 bullets only hit 4 kids killing one and wounding 3... thats a disgrace what are these retards thinking? if they are going to shoot people and in turn get shot or put in jail for the rest of there wasted lives why the hell don't they make sure they take as many people as they can with them? hell they got the guns and ammo why not go to a range and do some practicing till they get good enough to mow em down. why go at it halfa$$ed and if your going to go at it halfa$$ed why even do it..? i just don't get why kids are too wussified to not take a buttwhoopin like we used to when i was a kid... heheh i feel old now.

LA_MERC_Onji
April 16th, 2003, 10:26 AM
lol

<grandpaw_voice>"back im my day...."</grandpaw_voice>

hehehe

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
April 16th, 2003, 10:47 AM
I just think that jail time is to good for these people that are so quick to open fire on innocent/unarmed people.

We should stop the waste of tax money and jail space and just hang these f00's. I don't think the cost of rope has went up any these past years. Then we could charge admission to watch which I figure would make for a good turn out. Hell, might even make it into a money making event similiar to the lottery.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 16th, 2003, 11:27 AM
Im all about televised execution. Pay-per-view "Old Sparky."

Toby I have to correct you. At least one "victim" wasn't unarmed, he hit the wrong button and pulled out his knife instead of his deagle...OMG!!! HAX!!!

Scott

Jubae
April 16th, 2003, 01:59 PM
Maybe the kid just spawned at the wrong time and only had a pistol?

Beavis
April 17th, 2003, 06:12 PM
that was crazy

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==