PDA

View Full Version : Won't see this very often from the Media

Bulldog
April 12th, 2003, 11:25 AM
Here's something you'll almost never hear a reporter\journalist say...
The first paragraph and a half are all that's worth reading.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/752664.asp?0cv=CB10

Jubae
April 12th, 2003, 11:38 AM
hahahahahahaha :owned

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 12th, 2003, 12:52 PM
I hasn't learned though. Read the REST of the article he says he was wrong but then chages face first down the same path.....kr0d.

Scott

LA_MERC_MadMAX
April 12th, 2003, 01:04 PM
Quote by BB: "I Hasn't Learned Yet"

I think you've been in the redneck thread too long...lol.

Jubae
April 12th, 2003, 02:10 PM
CONGTARS!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 12th, 2003, 02:46 PM
g0d d*mn it..."He" hasn't learned yet....

Scott

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 12th, 2003, 06:33 PM
lol, you are the best BB
constant entertainment.

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 13th, 2003, 10:55 AM
What a dillhole. He starts with good tones but then quickly turns to slam the administration rather than support our effort. GG a$$hole

ShadowFox
April 16th, 2003, 04:18 PM
Hummm... It hink everyone is sick of the war and glad that it is over, but the reasons why we attacked have not been validified... which... well makes Bush look like he has egg on his face.

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 16th, 2003, 04:32 PM
Dirge, care to respond?

Gibletgrinder
April 16th, 2003, 04:56 PM
When you say that the war with Iraq has not been justified or validated, I would invite you to do some serious soul searching on how civilized or christian nations should behave.
Here is a small list of why the USA went to war in Iraq.
1. A leader who would use gas weapons on his own people.
(Personally I believe the US should have gone then.)
2. Harboring and supporting terrorist groups.
(Sadaam paid $25,000 dollars to people who would commit suicide bombing to their families)
3. A goverment does not have the right to torture, rape, and kill its civians without due process.
(You can find many examples of the abuse of power in newspaper, magazines articles, and TV interviews that Sadaam and his sons committed against their population.)
4. This war was not over oil. If it was we would have cut a deal with Saddam and gotten all the oil we wanted from them. Remember it was the US that wanted the oil embargo against Saddam to keep Saddam from using that money to buy more military wares and buying nuclear weapons material.

I am pressed for time right now, otherwise I could write more to disspell your misconception on this war.

LA_MERC_Mercy
April 16th, 2003, 05:07 PM
go gib...

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 16th, 2003, 09:14 PM
gj Gib

To elaborate...

Geeee We found prisons where thousands were systematically executed... We found even more terrorist training camps than we knew about... We have found places with close to weapons grade uranium... We have faced joyous celebration from the liberated people from the oppresive regime... I can and will go on if you wish, but do not spout some liberal "doesn't affect me so it's not justified" garbage without solid proof. I will give you a chance to respond before I crush you with the almighty power of truth.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==