PDA

View Full Version : Tell me how far are you on zelda?

Omega_Prime
April 9th, 2003, 04:57 PM
just got the *********** and found out that ****** was really **********, even though i already thought she was, man the story is getting better and better everytime i get further into the game, i am currently hunting the *********** ******* and seeking **************, o i also just got my ***************, funny how she ************ lol. i love how the *************** is the ***************** perrty sweet!

edited due to spoilers

-FA- Kodachi
April 9th, 2003, 05:54 PM
w00t i will egt this game when the prices drop down to 30 or lover and gc goes lower then 100 :D errr thats gonna take a while

K-BOMB
April 9th, 2003, 05:59 PM
Dude!!! You're spoiling the surprise for the slow players like Dirge :)

I'm a bit further along than you, but not much. I gotta agree, the story is sweet so far - this game is AWESOME!

K-BOMB
April 9th, 2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by An Old Friend
w00t i will egt this game when the prices drop down to 30 or lover and gc goes lower then 100 :D errr thats gonna take a while

You can get Metroid Prime or Resident Evil Free when you buy a Cube - so it's sorta like getting a Cube for $100. Metroid rocks - totally worth it.

If you have any K-Marts that are going out of business in your area, you should check em out. My buddy picked up a brand new Cube for $100. I'm guessing Nintendo will lower the price to $99 at E3 if PS2 or XBox drops to $149 - but nothing official yet.

The Cube is a bargain at $149 - getting it for $99 would be an absolute steal - plus a lot of the great exclusive titles have been out for a while so they are cheaper as well.

-FA- Kodachi
April 9th, 2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by K-BOMB
getting it for $99 sucks steal it instead

w00t i r steal it :D when the cops get me ill just say u told me 2 and u get arrested :) nice plan weeeE

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 10th, 2003, 07:02 AM
Omega Ima cut off your DSL for that junk! I just got the ******** yesterday! Had already guessed that ********, but thanks for ruining it for me!!!!! j/k Good thing about a fried mobo = more Zelda playing time since TV suxorz!

LA_MERC_Onji
April 10th, 2003, 07:28 AM
Omega, NEVER post spoilers to a game that people have not finished or are planning to play. Thats like telling everyone the ending of a movie or something. Thanks.

Omega_Prime
April 12th, 2003, 08:38 PM
but but i was just trying to see how everyone is doing in the game:sad

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 21st, 2003, 08:26 PM
w00t Just beat it! Very kewl. I give it a 9.5 out of 10 !!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==