PDA

View Full Version : Saddam is dead

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 1st, 2003, 10:25 AM
Just my opinion but come on....

We got him the first night. If he's not dead he is serriously injured. We havent seem him since the war started. The two tapes...yes tapes that were released where OBVIOUSLY old. The first tape had some sense being current. He looked like death warmed over but there was nothing in the statement that PROVED he was alive at the time. The second tape was just ridiculous. Full of cuts and splices and at that time the war had been on for approx 5 days. Again NOTHING in that speech proved the tape was current. He could have mentioned ANY of the bombings or attacks on the cities in the South or even teh dead civilians. If you were a leader trying to rally your country wouldn't you want to mention all the propaganda you could? Every other member of the regime is spewing it why not him? If not propaganda wouldn't you at least want to be seen by your people to show you still are in control?

The icing on the cake is the "Live statement on Iraqi TV by Saddam" that just occured. IT wasn't him! It was the information minister reading a statement from him. All the news stations said that Iraqi TV announced a few hours before the statement that Saddam himself would be live on TV. They had an Arabic speaker say there was no abiguity in the statement as to him being live.

We whacked him night one....GDJ boys!!!

Scott

LA_MERC_Spark
April 2nd, 2003, 12:33 AM
no doubt we delt a blow, but we still have work to do... I'm more concerned with the days after we take control... could be in for some tough times..

Reign
April 2nd, 2003, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Big_Brother

We whacked him night one....GDJ boys!!!

Scott

clearify that please.. is that supposed to be DGJ and the first part just sounds nasty..

and as far as this whole war madness goes we shoulda just destroyed them back in 94 during desert storm. oh well whatever

Shadow
April 2nd, 2003, 04:15 AM
thats 91

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 2nd, 2003, 06:34 AM
OMG!! IVE BEEN HAX'D!!! Shadow, you can't come in here with your whopping 6 posts and try to usurp my hard fough and earned title of "King of the Typos". Daon't make me bizatch slap j00 f00.

Reign...you know I meant DGJ f00 and Shadow is right..it was 91.

Scott

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 2nd, 2003, 06:42 AM
HAHA Big bro, that's why you should be Ting of the Kypo's! lol

Ac3DH4quR
April 2nd, 2003, 06:46 AM
i think hes dead, i think Osamamama bin laden is too.. name one place they havent flatened since they started this war on terror, but i mean, is Saddam is dead, what about his sons? they gonna blow them up too?:confused: :confused:

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 2nd, 2003, 09:18 AM
When was the last time you saw them??? Answer: BEFORE the war and BEFORE the first strike. Don't you think they were with him in that bunker??

Scott

CoF
April 2nd, 2003, 10:58 AM
well i'm sitting here with military intelligence peeps and they haven't mentioned anything about him being dead so till i hear it from them i'll not form an opinion

Reign
April 2nd, 2003, 11:20 PM
didn't realize i hit 4 stupid KP numbers

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==