PDA

View Full Version : Quote of the day

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 27th, 2003, 08:58 AM
From a news conference on CNN. A wounded soldier named ? Villafane speaking to reporters about his injuries.

"We talked about it and decided that getting shot at wasn't so bad. It was getting shot that sucked."

That's outstanding. What a great quote.

Scott

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 27th, 2003, 09:30 AM
Actually this might be the quote of the day.

President Bush at the news conference this morning with PM Blair. He is addressing the media as to how the question/answer session would be handled:

"Please limit it to one question per question."

or this one.....

Later in the news conferece, he is responding to a question about the other countries in the coalition.

"We've got lots of them, you want to see the list?"

LMFAO!!! He may be a great leader but a horrible speaker. Tony Blair is standing there going, My gawd, this yank is crackers.

Scott

Rooster
March 27th, 2003, 02:09 PM
I agree with you, that's why people think he's so dopey. Clinton was a great speaker, horrible leader and Big GW is just the opposite.

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 27th, 2003, 02:49 PM
Well, GW isn't William Jennings Bryan or Daniel Webster, but he does do well in his live audience addresses (such as the 9/20 address on the SOTU address). I kinda like the normalcy of it, gives funnies material for SNL

CrAzYbOnEs
March 27th, 2003, 07:34 PM
how was clinton a horrible leader? so what he had a mistress everyone does.:) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==