PDA

View Full Version : Blue screen of death

CrAzYbOnEs
March 24th, 2003, 04:38 PM
ive heard of this thing called THE BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH! , anyway about everyday or every other day my computer will just give out and a big blue screen with a little white box in the middle of it will come up. it doesnt matter what im doing, playing cs, listening to music or the pc just idleing it will do this. does anyone know how to fix this problem it gets mad annoying when im there playin cs and all u see is this screen come up and all i can do is turn off the pc. pleae give me some help.
peace,

crazy:confused:

LA_MERC_Onji
March 24th, 2003, 04:39 PM
check your cpu fan, make sure its not going out

LA_MERC_MadMAX
March 24th, 2003, 05:11 PM
and if you're running 98 or ME upgrade to a real OS...I was playing around w/ ME some just to remember just how much it really suxed...finally put xp back in place last night after having my fun...lol. XP and 2Ksp3 rox0r!

CrAzYbOnEs
March 24th, 2003, 10:24 PM
so i should get xp then , i am runnin ME as of now. can u give me some problems people have with ME like some in genreal so i can see if i have any of those problems. also in maybe a week or so im gonna be ordering that case i was supposed to get , i have noticed that my pc gets awfully hot especially when i dont shut it down like i should , but the new case comes with 2 fans it should help the problem right?
thanks,
crazy

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==