PDA

View Full Version : Someone explain to me....

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 23rd, 2003, 11:48 PM
Someone explain to me why "peace protests" continually end violently and the "pro war" rallies end peaceful.

Someone explain to me why 70% (or more) of the country supports the war but only small groups come out in public to show their "support."

Someone explain to me why people who make millions of dollars off this country feel the need to denounce that same country because we are at war....PROTECTING THEM!!!

Someone explain to me why celebrities find it necessary to share their political views ( pro or anti war)at an award show.

Someone explain to me why a guy named Asan Akbar, a devout Muslim, is in charge of live munitions, fighting against an Arab Nation, after being reprimanded for insubordination and being prohibited from fighting in Desert Storm because if his religion.

Someone explain to me why we've killed more Alied troops then the Iraqis have.

Someone explain to me why I'm watching this war "as it happens" and can't turn off the damn TV...it's really kinda sick.

Someone explain to me how we've captured a suspected chemical weapons plant when they don't have any chemical weapons plants.

Someone explain to me why it was automatically one (or 3) of our missles that fell inside Iran. It turned out to be Iraqi so HA!

Someone explain to me how in the hell a Patriot Missile shot down a British plane.

Someone explain to me why the Iraqis search for an aledgedly downed pilot by shooting into the water where they believe him to be.

And finally....

Someone please PLEASE explain to me how in the blue hell Russian companies can sell missiles, night vision and GPS jamming devices to the Iraqis AND be in Baghdad training them how to use it just two weeks ago.

Scott:confused:

SnAkEbItE
March 24th, 2003, 07:53 AM
Those are retorical question's right.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 24th, 2003, 08:02 AM
:rolleyes:

Do you really think I'm THAT big of a b00n??

That also was a rhetorical question so keep your answers to yourselves....Dirge, Bighead, and the rest of you nubs.:D

And for the record...Some of those may seem anti-war in nature but I assure you I am all for making Baghdad a Walmart Super Center. I am just pointing out the things that strike me noteworthy. Feel free to add to the list.

Scott

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 24th, 2003, 10:09 AM
/me giggles uncontrollably

:D

Rooster
March 24th, 2003, 02:20 PM
LMAO YEAH!!!!!

Cypher
March 24th, 2003, 04:47 PM
Well, I can only answer a few of those for you.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 25th, 2003, 12:20 PM
Someone explain to me why 2 days ago a Patriot missile shot down a British Tornado and then today an F-16 lit up a Patriot missile battery. Are the planes banning together to smite the surface to air missiles? We have the makings of a coup here.

Scott

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 25th, 2003, 12:35 PM
lol I think it's a little harder in real life than it is on C&C. :stick

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
March 25th, 2003, 01:16 PM
what are you saying? the US generals don't have a digital map of the area from satelite that they can move the cursor around on and command troups to attack targets? I just though the stupid general was holding the control key down so his f-16 would destroy the patriot.

guess this means no Ion cannon when we find Saddam?

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==