PDA

View Full Version : coalition of the willing

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
March 19th, 2003, 08:24 AM
"Colin Powell claimed last night that 45 countries have now joined the "coalition of the willing" against Iraq. They include such key players as Afghanistan, Latvia, Lithuania, Nicaragua and Uzbekistan, but 15 of them have asked not to be named until they see which way the war is going."

sound to me like those 15 aren't very willing. maybe they should have a junior league called "coalition of the not so willing"

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 19th, 2003, 08:29 AM
And the truth shall set you free... I feel like a friggin nostradamus here! lol

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 19th, 2003, 08:33 AM
Most of the 15 are Arab States that do not want it disclosed that they are in coalition with a Western power.

SnAkEbItE
March 19th, 2003, 11:13 AM
Yeah well the thing is this all these Countries that refuse to stand up and keep defending him are going to look real stupid when we turn up all this "weapons of mass destruction" that he doesn't have. I just hope that not to much of the bio and chem stuff is launched before we get it stopped and out boy's aren't exposed to it. I'm just praying that it doesn't start and if it does that our boy's will be safe from that stuff.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
March 19th, 2003, 12:18 PM
not really snake, they will just sit back and say that if the US would have givin diplomacy a chance and let the UN inspectors do their job the weapons would have been found without a conflict and death. they will never admit that they are wrong. unfortunatly.
I just hope that after the smoke clears things don't go back to normal between us and them.

Rooster
March 19th, 2003, 12:18 PM
Those 15 sound likea buncha yella-bellies.
Sound like the type that just sit back on CS and see which side is winning so they can get on that team. STACKERS!!!

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 19th, 2003, 12:37 PM
lol I was just listening to a sound bite from a talk show from last night.

Some lady talking (almost in tears)... "Bush has evaporated the worldwide coalition we had after 9/11. Now we don't have the 30 country coalition to fight Iraq like his father did." (sob, sob)

Response to the lady from host "You're right Nancy, he has 45."

ROFLMAO

LA_MERC_LaTech
March 19th, 2003, 12:56 PM
hahahah...pwned!!!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 19th, 2003, 02:11 PM
LMAO!! At stackers...had'nt thought about it that way....damn thats funny.

Scott

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==