PDA

View Full Version : So tired of the containment crowd

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 18th, 2003, 08:06 AM
A little rant right now, but I was just reading responses from the hot air blowers from around the world. Their common theme is always containment and that the inspections are working. I have this challenge for them:

If you want to continue the containment and inspection route, then send YOUR troops to the area. Because you know what? The ONLY reason Iraq is magically allowing some things to be found and destroying some things aftre TWELVE YEARS is because there is an incredible armed force snarling at its gate! And I will be d@mned if the US will be the ones on the front line appeasing the limp noodle spined rest of the world! I DO NOT want 150,000 young Americans living halfway around the world from their homes!

Don't condemn things that you couldn't dream of doing with your pathetic nations, we have ALWAYS come to your assistance! At least have the common courtesy to speak the truth about your intentions.

Jubae
March 18th, 2003, 09:55 AM
w00t Amen brother! The leftist nations of the world need to sit down and let the real men handle this.

Rooster
March 18th, 2003, 10:22 AM
It's time for the little boys of the world to let Daddy work.

I can't wait for this thing to kick off. Iknow that sounds strange, but I never got to see it from this side before. All the drama, suspense, questions questions questions, debates, it's all too surreal. It's like a highly anticipated Superbowl.
Well what do you think John?
(Madden) Well I tell ya, the Airborne's gonna move here and then BOOM, the Marines will come from the north. Saddams gotten himself into quite a pickle.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==