PDA

View Full Version : I'm lost

Reign
March 16th, 2003, 10:02 PM
"Driver_IRQ_LessThan_or_Equal" I get that on a Blue Screen and i'll get random lock ups and reboots after the reboots i get a serious error has occurred. But i can't seem to understand why, i was looking in some forums and it said something about Saitek but as far as i know i have nothing by that company, i could be wrong though.

I've looked around on this and i can't seem to find anything that applies, although i haven't really tryed anything, i don't know whats causing it, cause it didn't used to do it.

Anyways Specs:
1.33 Athlon
1.25 Gb 2100 DDR
GA-7vrxp mobo
ATI 9000 128 pro
80 Gig WD H/D
DVD
CDRW

And i haven't changed anything so i dunno whats up. i've updated the BIOS and that didn't help so i know its a driver problem but i don't know which one, and everything is up to date and it was doing it before i updated as well

SnAkEbItE
March 16th, 2003, 11:04 PM
ok well i would suggest that you try re-installing all the drivers for you preph's like video, sound, nick, and see if that does it. If not then I would have to say that it's a sys file for one of the componet's on your system board and good luck finding that. In that case I would try to back up any data that you have to have and then re-install os.

LA_MERC_Onji
March 17th, 2003, 10:25 AM
reign, do you have a Microsoft Explorer Mouse?

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==