PDA

View Full Version : Classic Car...

CrAzYbOnEs
March 9th, 2003, 04:37 PM
Aight im here to ask if anyone here is interested in buying a 1987 Alfa Romeo. Everything in the car is good and working. If your a person who lives in Florida and would like to check it out please give me a response. lol this is the dumbest post ive ever written half of u people i know live nowhere in florida.

LA_MERC_Sniper
March 9th, 2003, 06:24 PM
posting pics might peak someones interest

Jubae
March 9th, 2003, 07:03 PM
Maybe can we get a little more info possibly.

CrAzYbOnEs
March 9th, 2003, 07:26 PM
ill tell u what i know , my dad knows more about it then i do. well first off its a 1987 alfa romeo. they only made like 100 of em that year or something like that. its a manual transmission.
new parts :
brand new cluth system
battery
fuel system
radiator
fuel filter
and some other things i cant think of
as for the car its in great shape! no dents and the paint looks awsome. original paint which is like a vanilla color. it has cassette deck with am/fm radio. only thing is that the antenna broke , but it still works. the top has no leaks. the first day we bought it which was when i was in 5th grade we kept it in the garage , and it has never spent a day outside , except when we used it. always garaged kept!it has 27,000 miles on it. the cars a awsome ride , only reason were selling it is cause dad says if i get a new car i got to sell this one cause we have like 6 cars on the insurance. make a offer on it , and well see what happens. im sorta lookin around maybe 10 or 11 thousand.

CrAzYbOnEs
March 9th, 2003, 07:27 PM
ummm thats not my car , thats what it looks like, i got to get a camera then ill show u what my car looks like.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==