PDA

View Full Version : Sacre Bleu!!!!

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 7th, 2003, 01:57 PM
Mon dieu!!!

And you think the French are objecting to war because of there moral superiority...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20030307-545570.htm

cd
March 7th, 2003, 02:42 PM
The French must have known that they'd never use them... :)

SnAkEbItE
March 7th, 2003, 04:07 PM
Hum I say first we take care of Iraq and then we go get some frog legs.

LA_MERC_Yankee
March 8th, 2003, 09:10 AM
And now it becomes clear why the French are against military action in Iraq. They now the Iraqi's planes will fall out of the sky with their inferior parts.

LA_MERC_Spark
March 9th, 2003, 09:34 AM
Damn FROGS!!!!!! Maybe snakes right.. They can't call us to help if we're given the beatdown..hehehe

Rooster
March 10th, 2003, 10:48 AM
"We fully comply with the U.N. sanctions, and there is no sale of any kind of military material or weapons to Iraq," she said ( Nathalie Loiseau, press counselor at the French Embassy).
A CIA spokesman had no comment. (just shook his head)
FRIGGIN FROGS!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate friggin frogs!!!

I say we take over their country after we get done with Iraq. A multi-front strike with the Boy Scouts doing another beach landing at Pas-de-Calais and the Brownies, with ammor support from the Girl Scouts, form a classic pincher manuveur from the Italian side.

LA_MERC_Spark
March 10th, 2003, 10:51 AM
ha ha

Rooster
March 10th, 2003, 11:27 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/03/10/sprj.irq.main/index.html

Any Frog parts in that there contraption??? Probably

Rooster
March 10th, 2003, 11:33 AM
Rep. Curt Weldon, R-Pennsylvania, also an Armed Services Committee member, on Friday sent letters to the French and German embassies in Washington: "Your constant opposition to America's efforts to remove a regime that has continually violated several, if not all of the human rights provisions within the United Nations charter and presents an increasing threat to democracies all over the world is nothing short of appalling," he wrote.

He concluded that Americans and Congress "will not soon forget the rank hypocrisy and blatant disloyalty displayed by your country today."

I like him, he's my hero :wig

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==