PDA

View Full Version : War of the games..

Tracker
February 14th, 2003, 11:39 AM
I just went out and bought my boys a play station 2.Did I make the right buy? I mean does this system offer alot of two player games? I am asking BC I have two boys. I want them both to have equal time on the system with no fighting? I have about 30 days to take this system back. If I can get some input on this and other systems / games I would be very happy :)

Tracker (Mike)

}{y|3ri|)
February 14th, 2003, 12:02 PM
Dude i have a playstation2 and let me tell you it rocks... I love leaving the screensaver up on my tv when im not playing it.. adds little ubarness to my room. Plus ive also hear of alot of poeple having problems with thier x-box's. Im not sayin that there is anything wrong with them, but 2-3 people i know have had to return them for tech problems.

There are a few must for ps2. You must but GT3 and GTA3. best games and very fun to play.

Another good feature of the ps2 over other systems is you can play DvDs with out any 30 dollar add ons. Mostly gamin companies compete by making single games that only come out on thier system, so a only downfall of ps2 is you cant play Halo.. but as i can tell you.. there is nothing wrong with owning SEVERAL gaming systems... i currently have 4 lol

Have fun tracker! ohh btw what games you got? did you know that half-life is on ps2?

Tracker
February 14th, 2003, 12:38 PM
w00t..I guess I will have to get myself one of each..Thanks for the input Hybrid,I was woundering about the other games.I have the ps1 and now the ps2,I guess i can get rid of one.lol.So are you saying I should get other systems.If so woohoo. I have been wanting to buy other gameing systems.I will look around before going and just picking up any old thing.BTW what gaming system does Halo play on?

Tracker

}{y|3ri|)
February 14th, 2003, 01:34 PM
halo is played on microsofts version of gaming system called the X-box. I made a thread about halo and halo2 in the x-box section go check it out bro!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==