PDA

View Full Version : Can Of You Know What...

SnAkEbItE
February 12th, 2003, 01:50 PM
Well I belive that Good Ol' G W is about to open one of these..

CrAzYbOnEs
February 12th, 2003, 02:03 PM
i got a question for u snake what do u do all day ???? i mean u come up with the weirdest stuff in the world . i personally hate that dude so i dont think its funny. cause hes just gonna get our marines killed , i mean bin laden may be stupid but he knows what hes doing ur not just gonna walk into his country and take the thing over without marines dieing.. whatever i just dont want to get into it im sure u all think hes great cause hes good to the army and is all up for killin arabs but i begg to differ the mans just a big idiot like his dad. i mean why the hell didnt he just end it in the other war they had with the iraqes .... err it makes me mad ..

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 12th, 2003, 02:18 PM
George Bush is the man...enough said.

Great pic Snake!

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 12th, 2003, 02:21 PM
w00t!

SnAkEbItE
February 13th, 2003, 07:57 AM
Well CrazyBones when I'm not fixing computer's, discipling student's at church, I get crazy emails from family and friends.

As for getting our marines killed. Let me give you a little lesson, don't take this the wrong way.

i personally hate that dude so i dont think its funny. cause hes just gonna get our marines killed

Well the fact of the matter is this, they train for that very thing to be in war and the point of the fact is that sometimes war's have to happen to contain the amount of total lives lost.

whatever i just dont want to get into it im sure u all think hes great cause hes good to the army and is all up for killin arabs

I don't think he's great because he's good to the army. I belive that he's a moral man with ethics and he stick's to them. He does't wavier in his belife and commitmit. The easiest place to see this is that he's faithful to his wife and to God. If a man can't be faithful to his wife and God then he can't be faithful to anything.

i begg to differ the mans just a big idiot like his dad. i mean why the hell didnt he just end it in the other war they had with the iraqes

The simple answer here is that the reason that Gorge Bush did not push on into Iraq then was that the resolution that the UN signed called only for the removeal of Iraq forces from Saudi Aribia. He was confined by the agreement that he made with the UN. I don't think that it was what he really wanted I belive that he wanted to wipe Sadam out then but, at the time that was all he could the the UN to agree to.

CrazyBones listen I dont' relish the fact that there are young men and women in harmes way, but that is how it is every day they don't have to be in some foreign country to be in harms way. Look at September 11th. There was private citizens who was in harm's way and lost their lives. All the policemen and firemen went into those buildings to save the lives of their fellow men and women. Agian that is what they were trained to do that was a calling that was put into the their lives by God.

I don't say any of this flippantly, you see I have friends and family right now over there in the gulf ready to defend us and our right to voice our opionions no matter if they agree with us or not. They still are willing to lay their life down so that we can voice it. Fragmonkey who played and posted here right now is in route or is over there and he's willing to do that very thing.

I leave you with this.

John 15:13 "Grater Love, has no man than this, that one lay down his life for his fiends."

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 13th, 2003, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by CrAzYbOnEs
i got a question for u snake what do u do all day ???? i mean u come up with the weirdest stuff in the world . i personally hate that dude so i dont think its funny. cause hes just gonna get our marines killed , i mean bin laden may be stupid but he knows what hes doing ur not just gonna walk into his country and take the thing over without marines dieing.. whatever i just dont want to get into it im sure u all think hes great cause hes good to the army and is all up for killin arabs but i begg to differ the mans just a big idiot like his dad. i mean why the hell didnt he just end it in the other war they had with the iraqes .... err it makes me mad ..

Crazybones I really hope you get a liitle bit of klnowledge from this lesson.

"It's a good thing war is so terrible, lest we grow fond of it." - Robert E. Lee

What is your hatred for GW Bush founded in? Obviously not knowledge of facts. Your raggedy logic falls apart in the light of truth. "Just getting our marines killed"? WTH is that supposed to mean? How about "Marines fighting to preserve the lives of innocent civilians in the USA."? I could go into more detail and will if you desire. As far as Bush 41 not doing the job... Have you hgeard of the United Nations? THEIR mandate, not his, is the reason he wasn't rooted out the first time. Want details? Let me know. I have to go to a meeting, so you're lucky, for now...

U|33R n00|3
February 13th, 2003, 10:24 AM
wow guys...this has to be one of the more emotional posts that ive read so far. i agree with snake and dirge. i personally dont see why anyone could not like mr. bush. Snake, you hit right at home with me brother. as fellow believer, i believe for all the reasons you mentioned above, that mr. bush is the man for this job. i believe there is a reason that there were recounts and recounts and that he won in the end. i think that he has already become one of the greater leaders this country has had and i believe he wll continue to do so. i leave you with this quote on character, something i believe defines our president.

"Good character is more to be praised than outstanding talent. Most talents are, to some extent, gifts. By contrast, good character is not given to us. We have to build it piece by piece - by thought, choice, courage, and determination. This can only be accomplished with a disciplined lifestyle." John Maxwell

the n00b

CrAzYbOnEs
February 13th, 2003, 01:46 PM
lol faithful to his wife and god , aight aight let me see something say your the president of the united states, your sort of obligated to go to church so u can inspire other americans. i know ur a preacher and all snake but the man is pullin a act. if the mans so great how come he cant keep his daughter out of bars and gettin knocked up on drugs tell me this. How is a man who cant even run his own children supposed to run the united states?? LOL . i didnt see any building being blown up when clinton was president did u? arabs hate bush and it was the worst thing in the world when bush's son took the throne. give me a break were only human everyone makes mistakes about marriage , its a proven fact that most men has cheated on their wife, and how do u know for sure that he doesnt have problems with his wife , your not him are u? so that proves that. most of u people are probably republicans anyway so its like trying to talk to a genus that the way he does something is wrong, your obviously not gonna care about anything i say. its amazingly stupid that bush didnt do jack shiznit when bin laden told him that he was going to attack the united states so why didnt he get it through his thick head and stop it.

U|33R n00|3
February 13th, 2003, 01:55 PM
omg the drama...can't we all just get along???

CrAzYbOnEs
February 13th, 2003, 01:59 PM
im just stating a point im not trying to argue or get anyone to dislike me but im just backin up what i said.

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
February 13th, 2003, 02:12 PM
Have you ever heard of a rebeling teen before? Have you not disobeyed your fathers request in the past? I'm sure Bush is not giving his daughter limo rides to the bars and fronting her money to get drugs. Sure, all parents do their best and beyond to keep their children out of harms way but it does not always happen that way. Should he arrest her? Maybe handcuff her to her bed post. That will keep her out of bars and off drugs. Maybe its because he's to involved with JOB and not paying her enough attention and she's trying to make him take notice.

There are so many different varibles that go into play in situations like this. You even asked others how could they draw conconclusions because and I quote
your not him are u?

With that said, how do you know the reasoning that Bush does the things he does, YOU ARE NOT HIM. You do not know everything that is going on in the background. You only know what the media/government wants you to know.

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 13th, 2003, 02:27 PM
If that's backing up what you said... wow

Do you really think the people who crashed into the WTC would have cared if it was Clinton or Bush? The arabs who hate America do not do so because of a leader, they hate everything we stand for and they perceive our model of freedom as a threat to their very social structure. That's a short description but accurate nontheless.

You make reference to Bin Laden telling Bush he was going to attack America and infer that Bush sat idly by. When exactly was this "fireside chat"? Please do not infer your opinions from scattered media sources and pieces of conspiracy theory garbage.

A little clarification on his daughters is needed as well. They ran afoul of the law for underage drinking, not drug use. You are getting Jeb Bush's (governor of Florida) daughter confused with GW's. Jeb's daughter is a recovering narcotic addict. GW's daughter's are college students at a party school where they and 50,000 other students party most all the time. And I am willing to bet even money there is a significantly large number of underage drinking. That being the case, it is a foolish and unintelligent argument to make a comparison between his leadership skills and parenting ability.

The fact is that since 9/11 more revolutionary and definitive American policy on the plague that threatens us has been made than since Reagan demanded the Berlin wall be torn down.

I implore you to present some factual information on the correlations you suppose.

CrAzYbOnEs
February 13th, 2003, 02:38 PM
yeh im pretty sure that everything on 9/11 had everything to do with bush being president. clinton made peace with em, do u think iraq and all the other middle eastern countries are gonna listen to the son of the man who bombed their country i certianly know i wouldnt. anyway i got to help a friend out real quick ill finish this later. and illegal op just also backed me up but also disagreed, with my your not him comment , why are we bickering over this crap when we know nothing the mans planning to do or what his life is about cause WERE NOT HIM . so lets just drop it. u guys think hes god i think hes a idiot well just leave it at that. and for jeb bush he sucks balls , ive never seen a bigger moron in my life, i personally live in Florida and it truly sucks. he says hes gonna do all this to the education and as a senior in high school ive gotten at least a billion complaints from teachers in every school i went to about him. the teachers ask us to buy her supplies thats pretty sad u think? aight iim done on this subject

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 13th, 2003, 02:40 PM
BTW, I was just reminded that during the Clinton administration, two US embassies were bombed. So yes, we did see buildings bombed when Clinton was president.

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 13th, 2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by CrAzYbOnEs
yeh im pretty sure that everything on 9/11 had everything to do with bush being president. clinton made peace with em, do u think iraq and all the other middle eastern countries are gonna listen to the son of the man who bombed their country i certianly know i wouldnt.

What peace do you refer to? The failed attempts to create a Palestinian state and a legacy for Clinton? If Clinton was such a peaceful leader, then why did he, during the pre-impeachment process, send more tomahawk cruise missles to Iraqi targets than we used in the entire Gulf War? You also reference all the other countries we bombed... Again which countries do you mean? Your depth of knowledge makes backwoods gene pools look like the Marianas trench. Your blatant disregard for fact and your abyssmal recollection of historical events is truly beginning to make you look much less intelligent than I am sure you are. Now the question you have to ask yourself is if you are tired yet of looking stupid or would you like to further drown in your pool of ignorance?

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 13th, 2003, 02:48 PM
And the funny thing is crazy, you are letting your biased views of Bush and his behavior and your assessment of his intellect blind you to the facts behind your geo-politcal understanding. I for one like Bush. Do I agree with everything he says and everything he does? No. And neither do the people he works with. I don't care if his kids are unruly or he has unfavorable personal habits. I look to him for direction and to guide this country along the proper path, and so far he has done just that.

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 13th, 2003, 02:56 PM
And Clinton "Tomahawked" Iraq several times.
This is not about Rep vs Dem or Bush vs Clinton!
This was about you making completely illogical statements.
Typical!
We have found our hero...Crazybones..Demo from Florida
:laugh: :laugh:

And Crazy :eek:..I guess it is like the shoe thoery...
to answer you question(above your avatar) it is

W

w00t!

CrAzYbOnEs
February 13th, 2003, 03:06 PM
why u got to be makin fun of me dirge thats not cool i said drop it , and i didnt want to talk about it anymore but u still go on its over dude i can care less about bush , to me hes nothin more than the **** on the bottom of my shoes i already told u before u werent gonna listen to me even if i had bush come onto this forum and talk to u himself , but u keep persisting on makin me look dumb, so what i dont sit on my ass 24/7 and wtch the news tellin u what they want u to know, or what the goverment wants you to know. this issues to me is over i told u what i think and i heard what u think.

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 13th, 2003, 03:25 PM
Clinton's legacy was washed out as soon as Monica washed her blue dress. I suppose that the Economy failing was all George W's fault also. PLEASE! He's atleast trying to restore honor to the title of President.
He's got my vote.

LaTech

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 13th, 2003, 03:41 PM
lol I'm not the one making you look dumb, crazy, you cornered the market on that one with your inflammatory post to start this mess. And I don't watch the news 24/7 either. You loearn by reading on current events. BTW You have yet to refute a single counter argument we have presented to you. I feel sorry for you that your hatred for the man has caused you to become so blind to the facts.

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 13th, 2003, 03:49 PM
That's right the Ninja of the Nasty
will chop you up and blow you away!
:bigfart

SnAkEbItE
February 13th, 2003, 04:11 PM
You know what I posted a funny little picture that I thought would give some humor to people and to mabey make people go Yeah Baby!!! Why is it that most oevery post I put up turns into one big argument or flame fest with people getting their feeling's hurt?

Listen Crazy I never ment to upset nor did I intend for you to become the bulls eye for people to shoot at. Listen I don't agree with what you have stated and it is mostly based on feelings and not actual facts. However I respect you right to belive as you do and you can thank all of the young men and women before us who paid the ultimate price so that you could feel and voice your opinion. All I would ask is that you aknowldge that they paid that price and know that one day there will be no more wars or no more tears. Have comfort in that.

CrAzYbOnEs
February 13th, 2003, 04:21 PM
i seriously doubt that, i got five bucks that were gonna get into a war but once again the usa will back out and iraq will win once again. and lives will be lost and their will be no vicotry for the US. anyone want to bet on it?

CrAzYbOnEs
February 13th, 2003, 04:28 PM
and for u dirge i dont have anything against u but ur starting to piss me off. i stated my opinion im sorry if it offended u , im a very open person and ill say whatever i want to say if u dont like what i say i respect ur opinion back but i will not get flamed with responses that makes me look bad, and accept it. i think ur going a little overboard with this subject and just have a little bit to much pride for what u beleive in to be right and are just a little bit cocky. im not the one being ignorant i have a right to my opinion and i will say it freely, until told to stop. i feel no need to prove my points to anyone and i wont , thats all i have to say on this subject .

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
February 13th, 2003, 04:40 PM
Crazybones... since u requested it, I'm telling you to STOP.

You gave your opinion in your first post which then others tried to give theirs. You then presented your second post as what you believed to be fact and not as opinions. You were then corrected on those supposed facts. If you do not like to be corrected then make sure you fully understand what you are speaking off when you post a reply like u did at the beginning of this thread.

Also, you better watch your language on these forums. A foul mouth will get you no where but gone.

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 13th, 2003, 08:14 PM
Well crazy, in closing I am going to add one thing:
I'm glad I began to anger you. Only under stress such as that can you begin a process of self-evaluation that can lead to actual change. Hopefully you'll get to that point one day. If you want to discuss these items or any others, I am more than eager to exchange e-mails or whatever with you.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==