PDA

View Full Version : Get Metroid for Free!

K-BOMB
January 23rd, 2003, 08:13 PM
It has been announced that starting February 9th, when you purchase a Gamecube you can get one of four games free. The four games are:

Metroid Prime
Resident Evil Zero
Starfox Adventures
Mario Party 4

This is an incredibly sweet deal. Metroid Prime is one of my favorite games of all time, and RE0 is awesome. This is like getting a GC for $99! That is a helluva bargain and should give people enough time to complete Metroid before for the next Zelda launches in March.

Later...

Omega_Prime
January 29th, 2003, 07:41 AM
k-bomb i just got me a cube man, i am currently playing metriod, omg this game freaking rocks i was never expecting it to be this freaking good, the gameplay still feels like your playing classic 2d metriod, retro did one fine job in keeping the game new, but yet the same, but even more fun!!!! well let me get back to metroid.

K-BOMB
January 29th, 2003, 05:41 PM
I couldn't agree more...I couldn't believe how great the jumping worked. The weapons are sweet, and the various visors and visor effects are simply amazing.

Rumor is, Retro is already working on a sequel.

I'd also recommend Eternal Darkness, Resident Evil Remake and Resident Evil Zero, and of course the upcoming Zelda.

Omega_Prime
February 3rd, 2003, 02:43 PM
well once i get some money and i finish metroid i will be getting zelda because im still a ways from finishing metriod hopefully when zelda comes out i will, after that im gonna get final fantasy crystal chronical and maybe one day the resident evils. the only reason i got a cube was for the games i listed above.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==