PDA

View Full Version : Tamp Bay

Captain
January 19th, 2003, 04:35 PM
Bucs are goin to the Big show w00t!!!!!........... So sorry eagles better luck next year :)

CrAzYbOnEs
January 19th, 2003, 05:06 PM
WOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTtt BBUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCSSSSSSSSSSSS WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! WERE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAMPA OWNS U!

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 19th, 2003, 09:09 PM
bah h4x Another year just to watch the commercials...

Omega_Prime
January 20th, 2003, 03:36 AM
sorry but rich gannon deserves this super bowl i remember when he was a backup a Kansas City i always thought he should have been the starter there well look what he has proved to everyone and youll be saying damn hes good when they beat his old coach, i hate the raiders due to the fact that they are in the afc west with my chiefs but i have to say go raiders, tampa is overrated sure they have the d i the nfl but all them lucky turnovers come to a end sometime trust me i watched kc live of its d in the 90s but never won the big game because of a suckie qb and that is what tb has a suckie qb and a so so offense, if only N.O could have beat the sorry teams they would be playing in the super bowl right now. o well.

Captain
January 20th, 2003, 01:10 PM
Omega your so far off Tampa is not over rated team.... they have worked hard to get where they are right now... and that so so offence they got is a hell of alot better from what the had in the past 4 years... a no no offence..... they make turnovers.... there is no luck in how they play... they make things happen when they have too... point blank.....

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 20th, 2003, 01:15 PM
May I make an observation here? Let's make a call on the Super Bowl. Who did Tampa really struggled with during the regular season? New Orleans. Why? New Orleans' wide-open, full-attack offense spread the Tampa defense wide and deep and did not allow them to settle into their usual dominating state. This was done twice, once early in the season and once late in the season. Seeing that, one can say it was obvious an attack that worked against Tampa and not a fluke. That being said, how is Oakland's offense? Better than the New Orleans'. Look for Oakland to go for the throat early and often. Tampa's offense is playing well enough to keep it from being a laugher, but I don't think they will be able to match Oakland.

My prediction:
Oakland 37 Tampa Bay 20

LA_MERC_Mercy
January 20th, 2003, 02:21 PM
me im thinking along the lines of this

Oakland 41 Tampa 17

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 20th, 2003, 02:31 PM
I think.....Oakland 27 Tampa Bay 26

BigOne
January 20th, 2003, 02:42 PM
Dirge thats what i'm saying man...Another year to watch the commercials lol.... But from an Eagles fan just wanna say bucks played a nice game and the eagles just totally sucked donkey b@lls but hopefully we will make some changes during the off season and have a better team next year w00t

Omega_Prime
January 20th, 2003, 04:32 PM
yes yes oakland in a no contest 38-13.

Captain
January 20th, 2003, 09:07 PM
lol everyone picked the Eagles to win with no contest also LOL

BigOne
January 20th, 2003, 09:13 PM
well heres my choice for this. i think the bucs are gonna blow em away. yes thats right i have a gut feeling the bucs will win 28-10 final score. i just think the bucs will want this more especially warren sapp he will want this and he will just dominate but thats just my gut feeling i will be hopeing the bucs win cause i just want the nfc to win the superbowl since the eagles aren't in it i'd much rather it be and nfc team then an afc team

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 20th, 2003, 09:44 PM
What about Booger being gone? Or the fact that Warren has had no impact on their playoff games? Ronde Barber is great, but the rest of their secondary can not keep up with whomever is not covered, albeit Jerry Porter, Jerry Rice, or Tim Brown. I can't see Lynch defending anyone of them for a touchdown. Tampa has NO running game. Their tailback is Alstott. He's not a fullback. It's a friggin' joke he is going to the pro bowl. He doesn;t block worth a durn. He lines up as a full back for one or two plays in the first series and that is it. Keyshawm has Alligator arms. McCardell is the bigges threat followed by Jerivicus . Hmmm Apply Charles Woodson and Tory James (I know he's a safety, but he's from LSU). w00t

Simple equation IMHO. The pro pickers are on emotinal bandwagons and will be proven wrong. Okay, that's enough for tonight.

Omega_Prime
January 20th, 2003, 10:56 PM
the afc is the bomb look at the divisons compared to the nfc divisons, most all afc teams had a 800% record why? cause they good hell look at the afc west.

K-BOMB
January 21st, 2003, 06:54 AM
Actually, no team had an .800 record. The best division by record was the NFC South, followed by the AFC West. However, the AFC as a conference had five more wins (full stats below). What does all this mean? Absolutely nothing :)

AFC East .547
N.Y. Jets Jets .562
New England .562
Miami .562
Buffalo .500

AFC North .445
Pittsburgh .656
Cleveland .562
Baltimore .438
Cincinnati .125

AFC South .484
Tennessee .688
Indianapolis .625
Jacksonville .375
Houston .250

AFC West .563
Oakland .688
Denver .562
San Diego .500
Kansas City .500

AFC TOTAL .510

NFC East .531
Philadelphia .750
N.Y. Giants .625
Washington .438
Dallas .312

NFC North .391
Green Bay .750
Minnesota .375
Chicago .250
Detroit .188

NFC South .586
Tampa Bay .750
Atlanta .594
New Orleans .562
Carolina .438

NFC West .453
San Francisco .625
St. Louis .438
Seattle .438
Arizona .312

NFC TOTAL .490

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 21st, 2003, 07:24 AM
omg h4x w00t GJ K-Bomb! NFC r0x0rs!

even though I think Oakland is going to win.

BTW is anyone else amazed/annoyed with Bill Romanowski? He plays years for the Broncos, bolts for the Raiders and all of the sudden he is like "Y'all (the Raider's fans) are greatest fans anywhere" WTH What an idiot. I hate professional sports athletes delusion of loyalty, it makes me nauseous.

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 21st, 2003, 08:56 AM
I was thinking the same thing Rob.

When he's like jumping in the stands and all...wtf?

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 21st, 2003, 09:02 AM
yah i thought that too about romo. he is such a typical athlete. every player on every team says that same lined of bull. and they all know that the "BEST" fans are in Buffalo. go bills,,we'll be there next year. woohoo!!

Omega_Prime
January 21st, 2003, 03:38 PM
yea i hate that to but i can see where you have a player on a team for several years then i feel like he has the right to say that but not someone who played for a team for years then jumps ship and all of a sudden that team is the best, not to mention he won 2 super bowls with that past team lol.

Omega_Prime
January 21st, 2003, 03:38 PM
sorry misprint on the 800% i meant to say 500% sorry.

MadOne
January 26th, 2003, 08:29 PM
w00t Tampa WINS...

Captain
January 26th, 2003, 10:20 PM
Tampa won by how much?? oh LOL they just man handled the Raiders the whole game....

Cypher
January 26th, 2003, 10:44 PM
what's all this you're talking about? Sounds like foozeball talk to me. Foozeball is de debil!

Captain
January 26th, 2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Omega_Prime
yes yes oakland in a no contest 38-13.

Bucs 48 Oakland 21 :laugh:

Omega_Prime
January 27th, 2003, 05:04 AM
blah not much a super bowl man oakland didnt show up, they can play a hell of a lot better trust me i watched them all year. but o well next season is one im looking forward to go chiefs!

Rooster
January 27th, 2003, 03:25 PM
I'm just glad that a team from the NFC South won the Big Game. All the "experts" thought they wold be the worst and they turned out to be the best!!!

LA_MERC_Onji
January 27th, 2003, 03:28 PM
you know, i dont keep up with football at ALL but i did watch this game. I have a question tho, does the quarterback for the raiders suck that BAD all the time? or was it just a bad day

LA_MERC_Mercy
January 27th, 2003, 03:31 PM
no Gannon is a damn good quaterback, but the buc's defense just didnt give him any time to setup and make a good play...Hell Gannon was voted MVP of the NFL for the regular season...

LA_MERC_Onji
January 27th, 2003, 03:33 PM
ok i thought that may be the case, but there were numerous times he just kinda stood there and ran back and forth and couldnt make a pass, and then got sacked. I was like comon man throw it! hehe

LA_MERC_Mercy
January 27th, 2003, 03:36 PM
yeah i know, but the camera is good at not showing what was going on down the field...

Captain
January 27th, 2003, 04:10 PM
yea down the field the Bucs were taunting his ass to try and force a throw in coverage LOL

cbsdizzo
February 13th, 2003, 08:08 PM
we won

flipguy
February 15th, 2003, 12:31 AM
J-E-T-S JETS!! JETS!! JETS!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==