PDA

View Full Version : what the hell?

Matrix
January 8th, 2003, 06:44 PM
WHO SAID I WAS 16? AM ABOUT TO TURN 18 IN JANUARY 21, SO I WAS GOING TO ASK MERCS IF I CAN BE PART OF THEM?:mad:
:matrix

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 8th, 2003, 07:24 PM
We are invite only Matrix.

Matrix
January 8th, 2003, 08:17 PM
dirge! didn't get u!

Reign
January 8th, 2003, 08:24 PM
straight out plain english....STOP ASKING....STOP WHINING ABOUT WANTING TO PLAY 16 FIGHTER..STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT I'M GOING TO BE 18 JAN 21..LA LA LA ..CLAN IS INVITE ONLY, WHEN/IF SOMEONE FEELS THAT YOU'RE READY TO BE PART OF THE CLAN THEY WILL BRING IT TO THE CLAN AND WE WILL DECIDE AS A "CLAN"..thank you now please go stand by the stairs

Matrix
January 8th, 2003, 08:31 PM
REIGN, U DIDN'T HAVE TO BE THAT MEAN! :( ;( lol!!!

LA_MERC_RiverRat
January 8th, 2003, 09:26 PM
that was kinda mean the way he said it but he is stating the facts....

Reign
January 8th, 2003, 10:15 PM
sorry but i'm a bid fed up with this that and the other, theres alot of stuff in the server lately thats completely uncalled for, and if people don't like it they should leave instead of whining about it mid game or 1 round after they get there, if it bothers them that much then don't play, easy enough

LA_MERC_Maverick
January 8th, 2003, 10:22 PM
all this fuss....i tell you i wish theyd quit asking...play the game talk in the forums and if we like what we see we'll ask them if they would like to be a MERC.....plain and simple no fuss no aggrevation....just good clean fun

Tracker
January 9th, 2003, 12:46 AM
Nicely said Maverick..And Reign I wouldnt want to piss you off..lol

Matrix
January 9th, 2003, 02:27 PM
HEY,
I AGREE with every single one of u all, but come on! i only say it cause somebody brought it UP! i don't remember who said it cause i was in the middle of the game. but somebody was like "matrix is 16 blah blah blah! so Maverick and Tracker are right! don't make a big fuss about it. and nice way to talk maverick!:D

LA_MERC_Maverick
January 9th, 2003, 09:46 PM
thanks matrix...and like i said...just keep playing and posting in the forums, but most importantly HAVE FUN!

Tracker
January 10th, 2003, 07:52 AM
Yes I agree and when someone thinks you should become a merc..I am sure they will make no bones about asking you to join..Just post and play...and most important have lots of fun while you are doing both..remember it is just a game..Tracker

Matrix
January 10th, 2003, 02:30 PM
Thanks!
:matrix:blue:

Matrix
January 10th, 2003, 08:22 PM
GOD reign! see u keep on saying am 16, thats what gets me mad, i wouldn't say nothing if u wouldn't say anythign either! and i enjoy playing in merc server, perhaps thats the only server i play on. i like having fun, but u ruin it! i don't know whats ur problem, but chill out!:mad:

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 11th, 2003, 12:38 AM
Behave b00ns......thread closed.

Scott

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==