PDA

View Full Version : some new sounds???

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
January 1st, 2003, 08:08 AM
since there are alot of LSU fans here, how bout putting the pre-game/touchdown music on the server? I can upload it to the ftp server if you need it.

also, just saw xXx for the first time yesterday. they had a line in htere that made me laugh pretty hard "quit thinking police, start thinking playstation and blow sh|t up."

LA_MERC_RiverRat
January 1st, 2003, 10:56 AM
yeah...I watched that last night..OMG that was funny!!

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 2nd, 2003, 06:47 AM
w00t!

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 2nd, 2003, 12:45 PM
w00t me likey the captain obvious!

If crazy mofo is still a crazy no show, we want a fellow tiger fan on out team.

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 2nd, 2003, 01:04 PM
Okay, I used soundforge to trim down the pregame. This what you were thinking of capn obvious?

Maximus
January 2nd, 2003, 03:30 PM
Isn't that discrimination? That's basically saying in order to play on the server, you hafta listen to the music of a college that A. you don't go to, B. you don't care to hear, and C. (most importantly) got their butts beat by UT! Hook 'Em!

Maximus
January 2nd, 2003, 03:32 PM
Isn't that discrimination? Not everyone here is an LSU fan. That's basically saying in order to play on the server, you hafta listen to the music of a college that A. you don't go to, B. you don't care to hear, and C. (most importantly) got their butts beat by UT! Hook 'Em!

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 2nd, 2003, 03:38 PM
Sounds are optional download, if you do dl it, just delete it. :p

Yeah you beat us in the cotton bowl. I guess that is pay back for when we knocked y'all out of the basketball tourney, eh?

lol And I'm only going to post this once... lol

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
January 2nd, 2003, 05:30 PM
and if I don't like that dam song "blinded by the light" I should scream discrimination?

and they didn't get their buts beat, it was just the lack of one decent player that cost the game - quaterback. if it wasn't for his 2 fumbles and int, they woulda won. gotta love the first quater, 33 vs. 3 offensive plays, or 14 min vs 1 min. the lsu quaterback is just umm... not too inteligent. (you should see some of the interviews with him. he sounds/looks like a character off of Fat Albert and the Gang.)

Maximus
January 3rd, 2003, 12:48 PM
Ok, maybe I shouldn't say "discrimination"...How bout FAVORITISM! There! That's it!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==