PDA

View Full Version : carolina h4x NO

bighead
December 29th, 2002, 02:03 PM
Yep..sorry guys that we had to knock u out of the playoff hunt. but if we ain't going..neither are you :C) Atlanta, good luck in the playoffs

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 29th, 2002, 02:41 PM
waah

Merry friggin Christmas indeed. :(

cd
December 29th, 2002, 05:11 PM
BIGHEAD I LOVE YOU!!!!!! :) As glad as I am Atlanta made it to the playoffs.... the way they've played as of late they dont seem to deserve it... more than likely they'll go out first round but I'm still rootin for em

Omega_Prime
December 30th, 2002, 12:11 AM
man i swear if kc didnt lose priest the chiefs would be playoff bound but no they had to play oakland in oakland in a hurricane were the field was a freakin pond, without priest:( o well we getem next year.

LA_MERC_Yankee
December 30th, 2002, 10:04 AM
All I can say is that Cleveland kept up their end of the bargain. If you're team hasn't made it to the playoffs join the Dawg Pound and pull for the Browns. They may not be the best team in the league and may have had some really crappy penalties and decisions against them (anyone remember the unsportman like conduct when the helmet came off on the field), but they are a team to watch out for and have some of the most loyal fans in football. Go Browns!!

BigOne
December 30th, 2002, 10:18 AM
hey you guys remember long time ago when i said eagles were the best team well this playoff's will just show it. Look the Eagles #1 seed in the NFC how bout them eagles hahahahahah

bighead
December 30th, 2002, 03:31 PM
eagles sux0rs and is going down f00! hehe

[Cajun] BigEasy
December 31st, 2002, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_BigOne
hey you guys remember long time ago when i said eagles were the best team well this playoff's will just show it. Look the Eagles #1 seed in the NFC how bout them eagles hahahahahah

First off the Eagles are the Number 1 seed by defualt. Greenbay had to lose for the Eagles to claim that seed. And the Eagles let the Giants walk all over them. If the Giants hadn't turned the ball over four times they would have ran up the score. The NFC is wide open and the eagles are by no means a lock. The eagles are in trouble because you need a quaterback to win in the playoffs. They better hope Mcnabe will be 100%. The playoffs this year shouldbe great. Upsets galore I hope.

BigOne
December 31st, 2002, 09:33 AM
mcnab should be ready for the their first playoff game in 2 weeks. but it does depend on how he plays and if he doens't play to well then we have 2 semidecent qb's to go back on. but you can't say the eagles won it by default. the eagles earned that spot. yes they did lose to the giants cuase the y both had crappy games. but hey the packers lost so that means that they are #1 still. the post season is gonna be great especially when the eagles walk all over everyone to go to the superbowl

woohoo

[Cajun] BigEasy
December 31st, 2002, 11:11 AM
Their are too many good teams that are evenly matched to say the Eagles are just gonna walk to the superbowl. Now I'm biased by being a Gaints fan, but I can't say that one team is going to dominant (which fortunately gives me hope that Giants have more than a little shot of doing well.)

bighead
December 31st, 2002, 03:27 PM
my bet is on the raiders to take it

cd
January 2nd, 2003, 10:53 PM
Now I'm not sure about this week... but IF, and this is a big IF, but if Atlanta wins this week(which is doubtful for several reasons:

1) They've played poorly lately
2) They're playing Green Bay
3) They're playing Green Bay in Green Bay
4) They're playing Green Bay in Green Bay in the COLD!!! I mean come on. :(

Anyways.. if Atlanta wins here, the only other team in the NFC that I think will stand in there way is Tampa...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==