PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Galaxies?

LA_MERC_Mercy
December 6th, 2002, 12:02 PM
is anyone going to play this? i know that i will be getting this game for sure...cant wait...going to be a Dark Jedi Bounty Hunter...w00t

Omega_Prime
December 6th, 2002, 11:56 PM
not me im a jedi knight one hundred percent:d:

Tracker
December 6th, 2002, 11:58 PM
Just call me O B1 Konbe...lol

Tracker...

Mikey
December 7th, 2002, 08:48 AM
when is it coming out.. i will definetly play

LA_MERC_Mercy
December 7th, 2002, 09:19 AM
tentatively, it is schedule for the first quarter of next year...so around Jan/Feb

bighead
December 7th, 2002, 09:44 AM
i'm just saber bait

LA_MERC_Onji
December 7th, 2002, 10:10 AM
im really torn between this and FFXI online

LA_MERC_Mercy
December 7th, 2002, 10:16 AM
sorry but starwars takes precedent over Final Fantasy...

LA_MERC_Onji
December 7th, 2002, 11:19 AM
bah! not if your a big starwars fan

bighead
December 7th, 2002, 11:24 AM
:stu :werd

Pentagram
December 7th, 2002, 06:09 PM
precedent

\Pre*ced"ent\, a. [L. praecedens, -entis, p. pr. of praecedere: cf. F. pr['e]c['e]dent. See Precede.] Going before; anterior; preceding; antecedent; as, precedent services.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 7th, 2002, 06:20 PM
I was more worried about.....

Originally posted by LA_MERC_Tracker
Just call me O B1 Konbe...lol

Tracker...

Just WTH is a Konbe???

Scott:p

Omega_Prime
December 8th, 2002, 01:17 AM
sorry mercy im a big starwars fan ask onji its my fav. movie and movies but it will not compare to final fantasy, trust me if youve never played a final fantasy game then you dont know what im talking about but if you have then you do. final fantasy XI will rule in all aspects squaresoft woops square-enix makes the best rpgs and thats all i got to say about that.

Shadow
December 9th, 2002, 12:31 AM
ill play both of them. will if i get the $ for them any way. i won all of the Starwars games and the final fantasy games. has any 1 hear beat the StarWars games on the NEC and SNES? with out chetting. im the only 1 that i know of that has done it.

Omega_Prime
December 9th, 2002, 03:04 AM
shadow once again i have beatin those games you speak of all three on super to be exect and i have played every final fantasy game to date, includin the japan 1,2,3 on nes or if ya bein picky famicon, that we never got, i have also played and won ff mystic quest if you remember that one. trust me if you got a question about squaresoft just ask and i will tell you the answer:blue: i am also a long time player of nes,and super nes. also a lil sega.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
December 10th, 2002, 08:00 AM
omg snes rules!! you ever play secret of mana? ALL time favorite game.. Was my first RPG multi. co-op game!

Maximus
December 10th, 2002, 08:15 AM
What are we talkin about Secret of Mana for in an SW Galaxy thread??? ACK! If they'll ever release the game, I'll play it...But they're takin FOREVER!!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==