PDA

View Full Version : Need I say this again?

cd
November 17th, 2002, 02:07 PM
How about those Falcons? Games not over yet.. but I have to goto work so I'm making this post with about 4 minutes left in 4th quarter. Falcons 24, Saints 10... I was told by a friend, an LA_MERC to be exact that Falcons got lucky a few weeks ago in New Orleans, and to wait till the next matchup. I said ok, and waited, and low and behold the Saints got whooped... What makes this better is that Joe Horn, said to the press when asked about this rivalry.. "The Falcons are not good enough of a team to be considered a rivalry." However someone needs to enlighten Joe Horn, that they kicked your ass! No matter how big a Saints Fan you are, you can say nothing about this. Falcons are in fact the BETTER team. Thank You for your time. ;)

Sincerely,

Ryan aka Corbin

P.S. Dirge I'm waiting on your response... :) :)

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 17th, 2002, 02:17 PM
COrbin your intelligence knows no depths. Almost everyone of the above statements is wrong. Hello, the game isn't over yet. Have YOU seen the officiating in this game? If performance was rated for officials, they would be in the street faster than they can call pathetic roughing the passer calls. You know, some people lose badly, but you seem to typify winning badly. I have lost all respect for you. Particularly with your recent actions and attitudes on the game server. As fas as I care, I don't.

And by the way, the game is not over yet.

Oh, and don't look for a response from me. I tire of playing down to your intellectual level. It bores me and provides no quality feedback.

Omega_Prime
November 17th, 2002, 04:21 PM
w00t how bout deem chiefs!!! we now 5-5, hopefully we can get 5 more under our belts, go chiefs!

cd
November 17th, 2002, 11:42 PM
chiefs be sexy too... i dont know if Dirge is serious or joking.. but i'll take it as serious. But... Falcons did win... And are the better team.

Dead
November 18th, 2002, 12:01 AM
w00000000000t gooooooooooooo dirty birds!@!!!!!

cd
November 18th, 2002, 12:02 AM
lol... they be l337... I cant believe Joe Horn said that.. however, I will admit, Joe Horn did the best on the Saints..

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==