PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!!! I dont belive it!!!!!!

Omega_Prime
November 9th, 2002, 02:07 PM
OMG i was sitting here watching the lsu game cussing the refs for all them pass interfence calls they made on lsu defense which i though cost them the game then out of the blue lsu throws up a bomb with 2 secs left and beats kentucky 33-30 the football gods were surely with them because thats the luckest and funnest play ive ever seen in football. i put this here instead of sports forum because it desevers to be here congrats lsu now lets beat the tide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Omega_Prime
November 9th, 2002, 02:09 PM
did you see the kentucky fans lol they on the field and dont even know what just happened lol ha haha aha haha

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 9th, 2002, 02:50 PM
LMAO Omega you are 100% correct. I had already thrownboth of my shoes at the TV because of the dang refrees! That was the immaculate reception for the 2000's. OMG!!!!! You're right the best was the Kentucky fans rushing the field (like it was a national championship or something?) then going, WTH?!?! LMAO w00t That and the Kentucky coach jumping up and down and then going WTH? w00t GEAUX TIGERS

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 9th, 2002, 02:52 PM
BTW It is an unbelieveable feeling to finally have one of "those" type plays go your way!!!!

GEAUX TIGERS

Omega_Prime
November 9th, 2002, 03:14 PM
yes omg i still cant belive it and its been a hour ago i cant wait to watch sportscenter they need to do a special on the kentucky coach, his player, and there fans because they just got owned!!! damn that was funny the coach getting showered with gatorade and lsu just won the game lol i think maybe he might of got the shower of raid before the play but never the less funny:laugh: :laugh: :D

Omega_Prime
November 9th, 2002, 03:15 PM
o i forgot to mention all them kentucky crybabys but i would have cried to if i gave that play to a team when i was winning with 2 secs and the other team had 75yards to go.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 9th, 2002, 05:19 PM
ya'll need to just back up and bite your tongues for slandering kentucky!

I am a 100% born and raised hick from kentucky and they could take ya'll ass...they felt sorry for you guys and therefor let you win!

Noxious
November 9th, 2002, 06:15 PM
ummm jay, id say "lies" to that one lol.
LsU Ownz!

R@di0$taR
November 10th, 2002, 12:45 AM
TN Sucks

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 10th, 2002, 06:22 AM
Oh my God I just got done watching espn sports center. The constant replay of that throw is awesome. Prime your right the look on the Kentucky fans face as he storms the field then sees Randall celebrate the TD is priceless. That'll teach them hillbilly hicks to celebrate before the fat lady sings. That is the best game of football I have ever watched. For those of you who don't kow I have a standing bet every year for the last 5 years with one of the guys I work with. The loser of the LSU vs Kentucky football game has to buy the other guy a steak dinner. LSU seldomly ever lets me down. Well I was at the guys house and we were tossing back the beers enjoying a close game. In the final seconds he did just like the rest of the Kentucky fans he started celebrating rubing it in my face pretty bad. I couldn't believe, I was cussing refs ten out of the blue out of no where a 63 yard in the air pass and a 75 yard TD catch in the last 2 seconds. I voted on ESPN.com website this morning they are doing the best college hail mary of all time and I'm sorry Mr. Flutie but the bomb you threw against UCLA doesn't even compare. GO LSU!!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 10th, 2002, 06:29 AM
You my boy Henderson! W00t!

-FA- Th|3f
November 10th, 2002, 10:38 AM
lol he is your boy and you never meet him. I HAVE, I HAVE BEEN IN THE LOCKER ROOM WITH THEM, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha a big shoot out to my boy Randall "Blue" Gay and Norman LeJuene ya know cause they live close to me and NoX

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 10th, 2002, 11:01 PM
You know I never met the majority of all the men and women who have fought for my freedom, they're still my heros. Also, I don't know if I would go off at the keyboard telling everyone I was in the locker room with the LSU football team. Were you the entertainment, lol.

Noxious
November 11th, 2002, 12:59 AM
Yeah. i went to school wit Blue and Norman.
for like 2 yrs lol.
they are hella nice too.
they comprise the group of people that didnt treat me like crap in high school.
and blue lives like 3 houses down from me.

also, blue and norman kick azz!

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 11th, 2002, 06:54 AM
heheh Demise got owned. Yeah I wouldn't be spouting off that I was in the locker room with some guy named Gay!

As far as being from your town... It's about time something worth a dang came from Brusly/Addis :stick

j/k

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 11th, 2002, 07:15 AM
lol

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 11th, 2002, 11:59 AM
Here's another funny pic from the game yesterday!

Omega_Prime
November 11th, 2002, 12:18 PM
okay dirge enough is enough let them poor kentucky fans,players,and coaches be at peace i mean comeon we have done enough to them already.................nah hey did yaw see that 75yard game winner with 2 secs left omg kentucky blew it!!!! love that pic omg that just adds more insult to injury that guy should get a medal just for being there lol he could of been killed by the wildcats but he stuck it out for his tigers woot:blue:

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 11th, 2002, 12:32 PM
w00t I found another one. Check out the confusion on the faces of the Kentucky fans!!!

Omega_Prime
November 11th, 2002, 12:43 PM
i think if i was a kentucky fan i would just stay drunk the rest of there season lol.

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 11th, 2002, 02:41 PM
As Mastercard says, it is priceless to see those reactions
The look on the fans are like....

:eek: AHHHHH! the bulll is charging get back over the fence!

:laugh:

}{y|3ri|)
November 11th, 2002, 03:39 PM
omg thats hilarious, bet those guys are going to get fines and stuff for chargin onto the field before the game was over... only thing im thinkin about all of the fans that charged is...

DOH

Tracker
November 11th, 2002, 09:00 PM
I was reading you text and thought i would say, that was the best play i have ever seen. I have never seen a football game end that way in my life. I watch football all the time, and i could not beleave what i had seen. i live in West Virginia BUT I must say " GO LSU"

LA_MERC_Yankee
November 12th, 2002, 12:27 PM
No wait there was another game that ended like that a couple of years back in the Superdome. It involved some Dawgs and some Saints. j/k Dirge. The LSU catch was a spectatular end to a frustrating game.

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 12th, 2002, 12:30 PM
Yeah, I was ther for that darn Browns game :mad:, omg wasnt that there first victory or something, it was a frustrating year for season ticket holders.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==