PDA

View Full Version : Animal Crossing

Noxious
November 7th, 2002, 08:13 AM
I read about it. im gettin it for xmas. is it worth it?

K-BOMB
November 7th, 2002, 05:04 PM
I had little interest till I saw how much people talk about it on the net. It sounds like a "Sims" type game, you get to build your house, furnish it with cool gear etc. I think you can even make your own stuff. I'll have to create some Texans jerseys for the townfolks to wear on Sundays :) The game is always evolving, even when you're not playing. The coolest part has to be all of the classic NES games that you get to play. People are constantly trading stuff online - it seems to have developed quite the following... It seems to be the type of game that you will play a lot at first, then you can just check up on it's progress for a few minutes each day - essentially playing forever.

I'll be getting it at Christmas as well. Let me know when you get it - might be able to trade some gear.

BTW, Noxious, do you already own a Gamecube, or are you scoring one for Christmas? I played Metroid a couple of days ago, then pre-ordered and paid in full. Can't wait...It's going to be a busy Christmas between Metroid, Resident Evil Zero, Animal Crossing, and Phantasy Star Online, not to mention Tony Hawk 4, Mortal Kombat, NCAA College Basketball 2K3, Star Wars: Clone Wars, Star Wars: Bounty hunter, Jedi Knight II, James Bond: Nightfire, Godzilla: DAMM, Die Hard: Vendetta.....

too....many...games...must...win...lottery...quit. ..job...play...games...all...day :D

K-BOMB
November 7th, 2002, 05:19 PM
Oh yeah, and Metroid Fusion for GBA too...

Noxious
November 8th, 2002, 03:22 AM
gettin it for xmas.
im on a console collecting spree.
so far i got SuperNES, Xbox, PS2.
Goin for NES, Ne0Ge0, Genesis.

I hear ya on the games man, its gunna be rough. thank god a lot of good ones already came out.
Im still on Kingdom Hearts lol.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==