PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Maximus
October 30th, 2002, 12:31 AM
d00d, for you 80's kids, GTA: Vice City is for you! The music is ALL 80's hits! If you liked GTA3 for the PS2, AND you're an 80's kid, then GTA: Vice City is a must have for your collection! I couldn't believe it! You get to fly planes, ride bad@$$ motorcycles, drive boat, and even fly helicopters! One mission is specifically with an RC Chopper! The gameplay is awesome, the graphics are sw33t, and the babes are even pretty hot! Check it!

cd
October 30th, 2002, 02:15 AM
OMG... I went to work last night... and we were just up there chilling.. me and my co worker Chris.. we're both off work and just hanging out... We convinced a customer to go get his playstation 2 from home and then started playing Vice City. First off, that's like ground of termination because Blockbuster is a family store and that game is so not for kids... It was so much friggen fun... Anyone with a PS2... BUY THIS GAME!!!!! so much fun for real... gettin mine as soon as it comes into work for sale... w000000000t

DianWei9789
November 22nd, 2002, 06:03 AM
^^^see above posts^^^ great f'in game! Guns are sweet. Cars scr8 rock, especially the motorcycles. The story is incredibly good and has so many crazy plot twists. It's a must have!

Pentagram
December 8th, 2002, 01:17 AM
It's is one of the best games I have ever played. Its fricken cool when you can own a strip club.

[Cajun] BigEasy
December 9th, 2002, 07:00 AM
I need to steal the free copy my friend got for doing voice over work for that game.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==