PDA

View Full Version : [Cajun] Nforcer.........

[Cajun] Etouffee'
October 18th, 2002, 03:16 AM
Hello Merc's.........
I'm here as the bearer of bad news.
Our friend and clanmate, [Cajun] Nforcer/ Larry Lee, has passed away in the line of duty. He was a Police officer in Mississippi.
He was involved in a head on collision trying to catch that same person.
Some of you may have met Nforcer while at the BayouFragfest.
He was a nice person with a big heart that was always willing to help others. We, the [Cajun] clan ask for you to keep Nforcer in your prayers along with his fellow co- workers: Jungleboy, Stomper, Lawdog, Signal46, Bitchslap and Dragonslayer....all are members of [Cajun] also.
I hope those of you that got to meet Nforcer will keep him alive in your thoughts and prayers..
Thank you..
[Cajun] Etouffee'/ Rob DeMahy

Omega_Prime
October 18th, 2002, 03:23 AM
yes i meet him, great guy stuff like that pisses me off theres no need in it but im sorry im just a lil mad, my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family, god bless.

Omega_Prime
October 18th, 2002, 03:36 AM
Also to clan cajun if you guys are taking up any money for the family or anykind of donations you think he might need could you please call us some info over here at the caldwell parish sheriffs office, phone #318-649-2345 im sure myself and some fellow officers here would be glad to help anyway possible once again god bless. you could also e-mail me with some info at [email protected]

LA_MERC_Mercy
October 18th, 2002, 04:43 AM
Our thoughts and prayers are with Larry's family and with the Cajun clan at this time...our deepest condolences for this very great tragedy that claimed the life of a very good man...please let us know if there is anything we can do to help...

again, our deepest condolences for the loss of Larry Lee, [Cajun]Nforcer, the pretty one..

LA_MERC_Mercy
October 18th, 2002, 05:28 AM
Larry you will be missed.

bighead
October 18th, 2002, 05:29 AM
our thoughts and prayers on with larry and larry's family

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 18th, 2002, 06:13 AM
I always hate hearing stuff like this...

I will have Larry & family in my prayers.

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 18th, 2002, 06:14 AM
As will I. To Larry's family, we will be praying for you.

LaTech

LA_MERC_Diesel
October 18th, 2002, 07:24 AM
Yes, our thoughts and prayers will all be for Larry and his family. Nforcer & B-slap were both great at the lan, what a trajedy.

Mike

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 18th, 2002, 08:26 AM
God Bless Larry and his family, they will forever be in our thoughts and prayers.

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 18th, 2002, 08:42 AM
This news saddens me greatly. May God bless and comfort Larry's family and friends and help them through this difficult time. They will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please accept our condolences in your time of loss.

SnAkEbItE
October 18th, 2002, 09:01 AM
I too want to send my prayer's to his family.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 18th, 2002, 09:09 AM
My heart goes out to his family and co-workers who lost a good friend in such a horrible way. Take comfort in the fact that he died with honor and doing what he loved.

Scott

LA_MERC_Maverick
October 18th, 2002, 09:14 AM
My thoughts and prayers go to Larry's family and coworkers.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
October 18th, 2002, 11:16 AM
Larry and his family are also in mine and my wife's thoughts and prayers - if anyone has a mailing address to sned money, cards, etc. please post it here as I would like to send something to them in remembrance.

Maximus
October 18th, 2002, 11:21 AM
Geez, I hate news like that. Larry, you'll be missed. It's gonna be wierd not seeing you on the LAMERC server or on the COPS server. To all you other guys out there, it's great how everyone comes together in times of loss, joy, and celebration like this.

LA_MERC_BS
October 18th, 2002, 01:39 PM
Guys , thank you all for keeping Larry in your thoughts and prayers. Loosing Larry is the worst pain I think I have ever felt. I want to thank LA_MERC for putting on the BFF. Larry had so much fun. Ever since this happened, I keep thinking about watching Larry walking around the biulding having the time of his life and how happy he was. Even before we left that sunday, he was already trying to find out when the next BFF was, so he could take vacation to attend. I thank you all so much for giving him that happyness!

LA_MERC_Mercy
October 18th, 2002, 05:57 PM
this is more fitting

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 18th, 2002, 08:35 PM
Damn fine work Ernie....VERY NICE

Scott

MadOne
October 18th, 2002, 08:49 PM
Very Nice work Ernie..

Timbo
October 18th, 2002, 10:09 PM
My thoughts and prayers go to Larry's family and coworkers.May God bless and comfort Larry's family and friends :( :( :(

LA_MERC_Mercy
October 19th, 2002, 12:30 PM
here is a memorial page that [Cajun]Sausage setup...please take a look at it

Nforcer (http://www.cajunclan.com/cajun/nforcer.htm)

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
October 20th, 2002, 10:37 AM
We will miss you Larry. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. If there is anything that can be done for his family please let us know.

Crazy White Boy
October 22nd, 2002, 01:44 PM
omg, i cant believe that, i dont really know what to say, me and larry were becoming great friends, he helped me do my computer, or actually told me how he did his, and now mine is like that, i will truly miss larry, and was looking forward to becoming even better friends. i feel bad, he wanted to see my case when i was done w/ it, sadly, i guess he wont see it. Take that back, he can see it from heaven :)

Larry's family is definately in my prayers.

Mucha Love from Jacob.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
November 10th, 2002, 12:51 PM
I never met larry, only seen him once or twice on server. And i stil get the shivers all over when ready everyones post. Will see you again Larry, take care everyone.

-FA- Th|3f
November 10th, 2002, 02:55 PM
that is extremly messed up man, I hope that his family will get better

One Crazy Mofo
November 25th, 2002, 07:32 PM
I'm sorry to hear this, I'll keep his family in my prayers

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==