PDA

View Full Version : Anyone planning on playing BF1?

LA_MERC_FragFood
July 8th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Trying to determine if I should go ahead and drop the $ on getting BF1. Any other takers? I notice that the participants in BF3/4 are pretty sparse lately...

What's the deal? Anyone playing ANYTHING lately?

LA_MERC_DocSparky
August 2nd, 2016, 03:25 PM
I'm still trying to decide whether to get back into it. It sure was fun playing BF4 with you guys. If only they would get rid of that funky website frontend. Man that thing gave me fits.

I've gotten into the pixie dust as of late (free to play Neverwinter). It starts slow, but it's a lot of fun to hang out on in the evenings.

LA_MERC_Tugboats
August 25th, 2016, 09:50 AM
I have been told by Baco that I have no choice and MUST play BF1......what is $60 for infinite opportunities to die? Sounds like a win/win......

LA_MERC_Tugboats
August 25th, 2016, 09:53 AM
I have had some forced downtime:( But I will be back in full swing next weekend, look forward to rapidly dying/spawning

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
October 27th, 2016, 12:44 AM
I have been playing Battleborn, but it is dying. Can't hardly get a server to make anymore. I think Overwatch took the players. I didn't get battlefield 1 because I didn't know if you guys were still playing anything. The beta was very difficult for me. Kept getting sniped when I spawned. Or my head cut off by the horseman. LOL

LA_MERC_DocSparky
November 21st, 2016, 10:41 AM
Tried to play some games on the PC recently and realized that my arthritis is worse than I though in my hands. Seems that my trigger finger is pretty bad. Instead of trying to change and use a different hold on the mouse, I'm just going to continue on playing BF1 on the console. It find that it doesn't cause as much pain. BF1 itself is pretty amazing though. Single player is fun and WW1 is just a great context for a FPS. If you haven't given it a try, you should check it out.

There should be a good bundle price on BF1 with an Xbox One this Friday (nudge, nudge), so if you do go that path hit me up and I'll add you as a friend on xbox live.

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
February 16th, 2017, 12:05 AM
I'm the opposite, Doc. My RSD makes it hard to use the controller. You seem to be liking BF1?? I played the BETA and didn't care for it much. I may give it another go here soon.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==