PDA

View Full Version : Where yat?

LA_MERC_Spark
January 9th, 2014, 06:25 AM
I've been throwing down nightly and all I hear is crickets! Where's the BF4 crew? Shit, I'm even setup at work, and I bought a new headset for the crib! :ak47:

LA_MERC_DocSparky
January 9th, 2014, 09:21 AM
James,

I log into mumble most of the time, but I haven't heard you say anything on there. Have you got your mic working?

There does seem to be more less people on since the holidays. Typically I see people on a little later, but I'm trying to reform my ways and get to be a little earlier. We need Drifter and Onji to get on there some more (they were on a good bit over the holidays). So where yat guys?

LA_MERC_Spark
January 9th, 2014, 01:56 PM
been on every night with a mic since I was on with you and andy.. only one I've seen on is Kamaro.. we bs'd a while and played a map

LA_MERC_Onji
January 10th, 2014, 08:11 PM
sorry after holidays, got busy. (also i played through the entirety of mass effect 3 :/ ) other times its wife/kids hax. I'm going to try to start getting on more

LA_MERC_Spark
January 13th, 2014, 01:58 PM
I suck terrible, but I am slowly ranking up... rolling solo sucks balls.. cannot get people to play together to control shit. Just a blood bath lol! RECON ftw!

LA_MERC_DocSparky
January 13th, 2014, 08:41 PM
Man, we had a whole squad full of mercs tonight. Dominating baby!

LA_MERC_Spark
January 14th, 2014, 04:59 AM
W00T!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 14th, 2014, 03:40 PM
Ok, got the rig back up and running. GAME ON!

LA_MERC_DocSparky
April 14th, 2014, 03:53 PM
Excellent! Time to roll.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
April 15th, 2014, 01:24 PM
Ok, got the rig back up and running. GAME ON!

Well I know it was a sacrifice for you, Conda. Since your rig runs on beer, and in order for it to run you have to share and all. You are an inspiration to us all!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 16th, 2014, 10:30 AM
Ok, I've been in getting my butt kicked on the new maps. NEED BACKUP!

LA_MERC_Onji
April 16th, 2014, 11:27 AM
Hey andy, since you've been gone they have implmented platoons. I sent you an invite, you just need to accept it. Just click the yellow flag at the top of the battlelog webpage.
Then to see the platoon you can hover your mouse over the portrait at the top LEFT and then goto platoons. When atleast 4 of us play together we can gain points to rank up our platoon. Pretty cool

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 23rd, 2014, 03:39 PM
Done!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==