LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 1st, 2013, 09:16 AM
Get it, Get in, no excuses!

LA_MERC_Onji
November 1st, 2013, 03:35 PM
will be reporting for duty soon sir!

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
November 5th, 2013, 08:21 AM
U need to get in Mumble to hear us curse Conda out!

LA_MERC_Spark
November 6th, 2013, 07:23 PM
hmmm.. guess I need to think about making a purchase

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 12th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Woot, had Darren on last night. Been a many moons since I tore it up with Onjisan. Was like old times. Loved it!

LA_MERC_Onji
November 13th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Woot, had Darren on last night. Been a many moons since I tore it up with Onjisan. Was like old times. Loved it!

Hell yeah it was a blast. SPOT WELD SPOT WELD lol

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
November 13th, 2013, 05:28 PM
Yeah, having a good time with this game. Couldn't play last night because I had to pick my wife up from the airport...sheesh....she is so inconsiderate!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 14th, 2013, 10:40 AM
THEY CAN TAKE A TAXI

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
November 14th, 2013, 06:14 PM
THEY CAN TAKE A TAXI

LMAO! Love that commercial!!! My wife told me that if I did that I would lose the family jewels in a "freak" accident. :p

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
November 27th, 2013, 06:36 PM
Anyone else having major issues with BF4 working? I seem to average 2-3 crashes, freezes, or spawns into a black screen per hour...

LA_MERC_Onji
December 2nd, 2013, 09:59 AM
Anyone else having major issues with BF4 working? I seem to average 2-3 crashes, freezes, or spawns into a black screen per hour...

Wow I haven't experienced that Highwind. I do get the occasional crash. Maybe once an hour, but never freezes or black screens. I'm sure you are, but I have to ask. Using the latest beta drivers for your vid card? Also I heard upgrading to win8 helps tremendously with bf4.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
December 4th, 2013, 06:48 AM
I've been getting the same thing: pretty frequent crashes. I'm running an AMD graphics card which may have flaky drivers. Which card are you running Highwind?

LA_MERC_DocSparky
December 8th, 2013, 06:20 PM
I've about narrowed it down to the AMD drivers causing my issues. It seems they have a memory leak. Hopefully they will have a new batch of drivers out soon.

LA_MERC_Onji
December 9th, 2013, 05:42 PM
I've about narrowed it down to the AMD drivers causing my issues. It seems they have a memory leak. Hopefully they will have a new batch of drivers out soon.

Ahh nice. I hope they get some new ones out. You're using those latest beta amd drivers right? The Catalyst 13.11 Beta9.5 ?

Also it looks like they rolled out a new server and client update today and they talk about server/client crashes:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/news/view/bf4-pc-update-today/

LA_MERC_DocSparky
December 10th, 2013, 05:22 PM
I updated, but alas still have a couple freezes (which has the sound looping for added effect). I'm still running the latest release drivers and have avoided the betas, but I guess I may try them out if the release ones don't get updated soon. Frag gave me a few tips, so I'm going to try some of those and see if it works any better for me. Curse you EA!

LA_MERC_Onji
December 10th, 2013, 05:38 PM
I updated, but alas still have a couple freezes (which has the sound looping for added effect). I'm still running the latest release drivers and have avoided the betas, but I guess I may try them out if the release ones don't get updated soon. Frag gave me a few tips, so I'm going to try some of those and see if it works any better for me. Curse you EA!

Oh, definitely give the beta drivers a try. there are specific fixes just for bf4 crashes. I have read night and day reviews on how its helped people. Here is one link talking about it, but I would grab the latest that I mentioned above. Its worth a shot:
http://www.legitreviews.com/amd-catalyst-13-11-beta-8-drivers-fix-battlefield-4-crashing_127573

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
December 16th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Okay I might be purchasing a game. Haven't done that in quite some time.

:)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==