PDA

View Full Version : Pride in our own Tugboats

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
July 5th, 2013, 06:24 AM
Lets all give a big hand for Tugboats and his support of the Supreme Court decision! We caught up with him showing his pride in San Francisco Bay!

LA_MERC_Tugboats
July 5th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Baco, thank you so much for the recognition! We are having a great time here in sunny Fruitcisco! Your mom wanted me to tell you she would call you as soon as her mouth cramps released from the donut hole looking shape they are stuck in, she is such a sweetie! Your dad says to tell u that u were wrong, it only took 4 shots of tequila to get the man gravy taste from his lips, and finally, you should be receiving the paternity documents any day now that my vet has finished the DNA analysis! I am so happy to call u my woof in law, I mean son, son in law.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
July 5th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Awww....I would be proud to be related to someone who came out of the closet like yourself. Mom says she is sorry that she could only get her lips as small as donut hole size. She tried to fit her mouth around your little pimple, but she is old and her jaw doesn't close that small anymore. Dad wanted me to tell you how sorry he was that he stole your boyfriend, but he did say that he was done with him and you can have the Bieber back now.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 23rd, 2013, 08:27 AM
Tug didn't want to be gay. He got sucked into it!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==