PDA

View Full Version : So....

LA_MERC_Spark
November 4th, 2012, 07:58 PM
THIS FKN GAME IS HARD!!! Man.. I was like 22 and 70 or some shit just now... W T F?

LA_MERC_DocSparky
November 5th, 2012, 07:18 AM
There is a definite learning curve, but hanging out in a squad will definitely improve those numbers. Well, unless you get in one with Frag... but that's another matter :stick

After you learn the maps and the way the loadouts work, things get easier. Man, I really need to purchase the Close Quarters pack. The whole premium thing kind of confuses the matter.

Hang in their James

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
November 5th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Dude...let me know when you get on, and we can all squad up together! Tugs doesnt mind holding em down while you shoot em :p

LA_MERC_Spark
November 5th, 2012, 06:39 PM
I've been jumping on a lot, and just grabbing whatever server has people and good ping.. these 1000 ticket matches are freaking MURDER! i mean i like playing, but damn... shit is just going down so fast. I can't creep at all.. that is death for sure.. I just sprint, spray, and pray! lol!

LA_MERC_Tugboats
November 6th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Jump in anytime, use the medic kit, stay behind Baco and you will get all your rank up points reviving him:)

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
November 6th, 2012, 11:41 AM
I've been jumping on a lot, and just grabbing whatever server has people and good ping.. these 1000 ticket matches are freaking MURDER! i mean i like playing, but damn... shit is just going down so fast. I can't creep at all.. that is death for sure.. I just sprint, spray, and pray! lol!

Do you have the Mumble info?

Download from Mumble.com
Server: darktemplars.mumble.com
Port: 8393
Password: fragfest

Get in and die with the rest of us!

Oh, and don't trust Tuggie-nuts. He wipes BEFORE he goes!:strain

LA_MERC_Tugboats
November 6th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Spark, be prepared to call Baco to get Mumble working, he has it baconized so everyone has to call him, he likes to breathe heavy into the phone while he pretends to get your Mumble working. He is trying to ride the rainbow with Jerry :)

LA_MERC_Wetzny
December 8th, 2012, 08:39 AM
I gotta get back in the game!!

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
December 8th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Well....what the hell you waiting for? A personalized invitation? Tell you what, I'll send you a card with a picture of Spark T-baggin Conda saying "Don't be nuts! Come HANG with us!"

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 10th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Tell you what, I'll send you a card with a picture of Spark T-baggin Conda saying "Don't be nuts! Come HANG with us!"

LMAO... Dude, where do you come up with some of this stuff :)

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
December 10th, 2012, 09:01 AM
It just creeps up from the dark recesses of my mind :p

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 10th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Where you at Spark and Wetzny. I've been tearing up the Aftermeth. By that I mean dieing very fast and furiously. But it would be nicer if you guys were suffering with me.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
December 10th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Yea, I miss the good old days where Wetz would go on a rant about the admins and get us kicked off the server. Brings a tear to my eye. Wetz.... get in here. Same goes for you Spark.

BTW, the new Aftermath maps are pretty sweet. Of course the Close Quarters maps are awesome as well. Heck Andy, we need to drive some those tanks in the armored maps.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==