PDA

View Full Version : LA_MERC Battlefield 3 Server is up!

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
October 6th, 2012, 11:57 PM
LA_Merc has a new Battlefield 3 server up and running at :
http://battlelog.battlefield.com:80/bf3/servers/show/ab859504-dd05-4b1e-b78c-8e7ec8c1bf69/Cornholio-s-House-of-Pain/
Special Thanks to Tugs, and Baco for getting this up and running.
It is a 48 Man server. So everyone plan on being there everynight from 10-12 CST.
:thewave

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 8th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Wow.. is it costly to you guys, I remember when we were running the BF2 server it was a chunk of change a month?

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
October 9th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Wow.. is it costly to you guys, I remember when we were running the BF2 server it was a chunk of change a month?

It's ok....Tugs and I are rich :p

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 9th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Glad to here it... I sure could use some help paying for daycare... how bout sending me a check for 460$... "Monthly" :)

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
October 10th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Hmmmmm....might just be cheaper to pick which one you like the best, and kick the rest to the curb. Thats what we did. Saved OODLES of money!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 11th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Who's cutting the check for the server, I would like to contribute to the server. I loved playing on it the other night with all MERC's.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
October 11th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Who's cutting the check for the server, I would like to contribute to the server. I loved playing on it the other night with all MERC's.

right now tugs and i are alternating. ive got next month if u want to get dec.

LA_MERC_Spark
October 11th, 2012, 06:10 PM
so I just ordered the game finally.. the premium pack with all of the expansions..

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
October 11th, 2012, 09:36 PM
so I just ordered the game finally.. the premium pack with all of the expansions..

HE'S GOT THE BUG!!! :p When you get it, load up Mumble and get in with us. Get some practice in for the lan :p Shouldnt take but about three hours to get up to the skill level of Conda ;p

LA_MERC_Spark
October 12th, 2012, 07:49 AM
LMAO! yeah... I don't know man.. Gamming skillz are rusty. I sat down at the 360 the other day, and had the 12 year old knifing me and laughing..

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
October 12th, 2012, 09:10 AM
lol...yeah, I don't play on the console. Get PWND by kids who werent born until I had my first kid :p

LA_MERC_DocSparky
October 12th, 2012, 10:41 AM
I need to buy the Close Quarters expansion. I know that's what most people in the group favor.

Regarding the console, I was surprised that my 360 BF3 stats are better than my PC stats. Go figure. Still more fun on the PC since you have all the mercs in there.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
October 12th, 2012, 10:46 AM
I need to buy the Close Quarters expansion. I know that's what most people in the group favor.

Regarding the console, I was surprised that my 360 BF3 stats are better than my PC stats. Go figure. Still more fun on the PC since you have all the mercs in there.

I really like the close quarters maps, Doc. We have had a BLAST because they are so fast paced. The Armored Kill maps are ok if you like that sort of thing. The best part of playing armored kill is listening to the new words created as Conda goes on a rant :p

cd
October 18th, 2012, 11:57 PM
Bought BF3 Premium today. Downloading now, I'll be giving it a shot this weekend. What times does everyone play?

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
October 22nd, 2012, 08:27 AM
Bought BF3 Premium today. Downloading now, I'll be giving it a shot this weekend. What times does everyone play?

Hey bud, we generally see everybody getting on betewwn 9-11pm central time on weeknights, and peeps generally start to log off between 12-1am. Weekends during the day sometimes, and weeknights I guess around the same time except we tend to stay up as late as our old bodies allow :p. I usually play during the day on weekdays at various hours.

Make sure you get the Mumble server info.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==