PDA

View Full Version : Lsu

SoBe
October 16th, 2002, 01:06 PM
as much as this kills me...i wanted to congratulate LSU on their Victory over Florida this past weekend. And I send it to Ole Miss from the week before. As to Tennessee's loss to Georgia, if one word is said, THERE WILL BE PAIN!! we had SEVERAL injuries and Clausen was out and our redshirt freshman were in. This weekend will be better. * I HOPE *

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 16th, 2002, 01:14 PM
Thank you SoBe. We in the Tiger Nation are grateful for your support. Out of respect for your sportsmanship, I will refrain from comment on the SEC east match from last weekend. :)

GEAUX Tigers!!!!!

This week: LSU vs SC in Baton Rouge
Can Marcus Randall fill in for the hobled Matt Mauck?
Stay tuned.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 16th, 2002, 02:56 PM
GEAUX TIGERS!

I only need LSU to beat Kentucky this year. I have money riding on that game every year it happens. I'm also proud of my boys because in the last 5 years everytime LSU played Kentucky they won and I got lots of money and a dinner out of it.

GEAUX TIGERS!

}{y|3ri|)
October 16th, 2002, 03:58 PM
whats Geaux mean? DOh

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 16th, 2002, 04:43 PM
That's c00n@$$ for GO!

Scott;)

Jubae
October 16th, 2002, 04:46 PM
The Vols aren't that great this year sobe-it. Hate to clue you but we could have easily lost to Rutgers m'k. Sad, very very sad.

One Crazy Mofo
October 16th, 2002, 06:24 PM
Well, I for one hope the Gamecocks kick LSU's A$$ this weekend...

#include <stdio.h>
<#define $post = "input"#>
int main () {
if input = "You stupid...There's no way!....We're gonna kick your a$$"
then sendto /dev/null
else
print "No way one of you Lousiana boys agrees with me!"

}

PS...

I haven't had to write code in 3 years, I know it's a mix of basic and C...Give me a break...or give me some money, and I'll start coding!

Dead
October 16th, 2002, 06:28 PM
:werd

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 16th, 2002, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_One Crazy Mofo
Well, I for one hope the Gamecocks kick LSU's A$$ this weekend...

#include <stdio.h>
<#define $post = "input"#>
int main () {
if input = "You stupid...There's no way!....We're gonna kick your a$$"
then sendto /dev/null
else
print "No way one of you Lousiana boys agrees with me!"

}

PS...

I haven't had to write code in 3 years, I know it's a mix of basic and C...Give me a break...or give me some money, and I'll start coding!

OMG ROFL!!!! Ima personally go get hammered, er watch the game, in BR this weekend.!!!

SoBe
October 16th, 2002, 07:17 PM
jubae...my name is SoBe, like the drink. if you know Corona, you'd understand, as his girlfriend, i have to be one of his favorite drinks, SoBe or Corona.

Jubae
October 16th, 2002, 11:50 PM
Yeah I got it sobe-it, it's very clever. Tyler will back me up on this one "How's that working out for ya? What? Being Clever. It works for me. Keep it up then." Bah never let the forks out of the drawer, they never seem to go back in right.

-FA- Th|3f
October 17th, 2002, 03:12 PM
ok me and my girlfriend are going to be at the SC game so watch out for the guy getting drink spilled in his lap by his girl LOL

:stick

One Crazy Mofo
October 17th, 2002, 04:39 PM
Sure, your just trying to get her to clean up the mess in your lap...or make another one! :eek:

-FA- Th|3f
October 17th, 2002, 07:41 PM
I NEVER SAID THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:stick

StratCat
October 17th, 2002, 07:53 PM
Hey Demise you bringing your sister to the game LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAH(inside joke)

-FA- Th|3f
October 18th, 2002, 06:25 AM
i hate you, NoX and Tyler do not comment

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
October 23rd, 2002, 04:37 PM
That second half of the SC game was awsome. I'm still letting my voice recover from the first half though.

my first post here, just droppin in to say hey. was trying to go to the bayou fragfest but couldn't get off work. you'll probably see me on your sever alot soon. I'm always lookin for good local servers (I'm in BR) so long as my damn cox cable doesn't crap out on me. now I just gotta install all the custom maps yall use.

Geaux Tigers!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==