PDA

View Full Version : Hello, again!

[OTH]-Bonsai
December 28th, 2011, 10:39 AM
I played BF2 with some of you guys, originally with some others from the now defunct OTH group out of Baton Rouge (DocSparky and FragFood to name a couple). After BF2 I've not played anything online to any great extent, but now I'm enjoying BF3, that is if you call dying alot enjoyment. Anyway, I'd be interested in joining you guys in playing since teamwork makes such a difference in enjoying this game. If OK with you all, let me know and I'll look for you in-game. I played a couple of rounds with Doc, but did not have voice working. Are you using your Ventrillo server?

My BF3 id is Bonzzzai.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
December 28th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Hey Bo! Just sent you a PM with the Ventrillo information. Jack has the username YoFrag on Origin. You can check my friends list for a bunch of others which you might recognize from the past.

Enjoyed the few rounds we played, but it is so much tougher to coordinate with the voice comm. I've been AWOL a good bit recently, but I hope to change that. Hopefully some others here will sent you an invite.

BTW, great to hear from you again!

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
December 28th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Good to cya still around Bonsai :)

LA_MERC_FragFood
December 30th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Welcome back, Bo. I was wondering if the one with the extra "Z"s was you...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 1st, 2012, 07:56 PM
Wel now, our old school bf2 players are popping up everywhere :) Good to see you again Bonsai.

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
January 22nd, 2012, 09:32 PM
Can you send me the ventrillo version and log in stuff?

LA_MERC_DocSparky
January 23rd, 2012, 06:23 AM
Here's the thread (http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=34939) with the info.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==