PDA

View Full Version : Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 12th, 2011, 12:11 PM
Confirmed real!

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

The good old is getting a little strange. Yes that is right CS is going Global (http://store.steampowered.com/app/1800). New skins, killing devices, and battle grounds.

<blockquote>Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) will expand upon the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched 12 years ago.

CS: GO features new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.). In addition, CS: GO will introduce new gameplay modes, matchmaking, leader boards, and more.

"Counter-Strike took the gaming industry by surprise when the unlikely MOD became the most played online PC action game in the world almost immediately after its release in August 1999," said Doug Lombardi at Valve. "For the past 12 years, it has continued to be one of the most-played games in the world, headline competitive gaming tournaments and selling over 25 million units worldwide across the franchise. CS: GO promises to expand on CS' award-winning gameplay and deliver it to gamers on the PC as well as the next gen consoles and the Mac."

CS: GO is being developed by Valve in cooperation with Seattle-based Hidden Path Entertainment. The title is targeted for release in early 2012 and will be playable at this year's PAX Prime and London Games Festival.</blockquote>

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
September 27th, 2012, 03:38 AM
I got it whom else has it?

cd
September 28th, 2012, 06:56 PM
I'm on the fence. Worth getting?

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 29th, 2012, 09:11 AM
I think so.

cd
October 2nd, 2012, 12:15 AM
Picked it up, anyone have any servers they're playing on?

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
October 23rd, 2012, 10:46 AM
Picked it up, anyone have any servers they're playing on?

No, but add me in steam and I'll join you.
LA_Merc_Blown68Kamaro

BiZoELiTe
November 7th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Hey. I'm a new guy here and just seen that LA Merc is from louisiana. I play very competitive online pc games and was trying to find a local team here in louisiana to play competitive in LAN matches in League of Legends or Counter Strike Global Offensive.

Was hoping I can meet you guys n talk some more about league of legends or counter strike global offensive.

I'm amazed to find a clan like this here louisiana like LA Merc

Keep it up.

cd
January 8th, 2013, 06:34 PM
You would have been truly amazed 10 years ago.

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
January 9th, 2013, 12:48 PM
No, but add me in steam and I'll join you.
LA_Merc_Blown68Kamaro

Add me in steam "LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro"

cd
January 9th, 2013, 10:06 PM
Add me in steam "LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro"

I tried sending you an invite and it didn't go... but I posted on your wall

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
March 12th, 2013, 11:00 PM
Try "kamaro68" in steam

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
May 14th, 2013, 10:24 PM
Hit me up thee_rook