PDA

View Full Version : [WCC] West Coast Cantina

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 8th, 2011, 10:37 AM
They have a couple servers, but the one T4rg3T and I play on a lot is the DUST2 only server. They have been changing the map once a night it seems like though. Aztec is fun on that server when it is all full.

I have enjoyed the hell out of gaming with a constant group of guys once again and 1 of them being T4rg3T has been even more fun. I think we definitely earned some respect for the LA_MERC tag in [WCC] servers.

Fun times.:cheers

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 9th, 2011, 08:17 AM
OK... I will "have" to remember this server so the next night i'm up for gaming... I can give source another go :)

LA_MERC_Onji
July 11th, 2011, 10:05 AM
I went ahead and added this server to our status page

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 11th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Sweet. Thanks Onji. It is getting full a lot recently so we may be able to pull people to our server if we have Mercs PLaying.

|WCC| HAMMER
July 18th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Thanks for plugging the |WCC|server here in your forums! Whenever I see the LA_MERC tag on the server I know there are serious but fun loving gamers aboard. The LA_MERC tag is definitely respected and welcomed in the WestCoastCantina! Thnx again for the plug :)

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
July 18th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Thanks Hammer.. We have been around for a while now and most of our members are older. Only a few of us still play CS and some others play a handful of various other games. If our guys ever act up, just let me know and I'll smack them around a little .. :twak

We keep the site and forums up because we have become friends over time and we do have small lans to get people together to game and enjoy a good time.

Thanks for stopping by and see you in the game

|WCC| HAMMER
July 18th, 2011, 02:34 PM
If you have any ideas how I could help you pop your server I'd be happy to, but as you know I have a GG server and have had no luck getting it popped.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
July 18th, 2011, 05:52 PM
I think the trick is to have a lot of decent admins. People will play where they have admin power. A server with no admin to take care of idiots will drive regulars away.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 18th, 2011, 06:19 PM
I think the trick is to have a lot of decent admins. People will play where they have admin power. A server with no admin to take care of idiots will drive regulars away.

Amen to that brother, we had our share of admins on our servers at one time, but during the transition from 1.6 to source things just didn't go smooth... and Poof our regulars were gone.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 18th, 2011, 11:56 PM
Well hell Hammer good to see you around here. I apologize for the tardiness. I have been finishing my house. Still able to kill a few CT's/T's though.

|WCC| HAMMER
July 21st, 2011, 01:21 PM
Glad to have found you guys, now I can throw some props at T4rget for his help with the server, and the rest of your guys that play on the server, the LA_MERC tag is always a welcome sight on server.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 22nd, 2011, 11:38 AM
Your avatar is always a welcome site on our server! :)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 24th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Played their sever for little while tonight... it reminds me of the good old days:)

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
July 25th, 2011, 09:23 AM
My Steam is broken. I will be back on once I have time to fix the install. I launched L4D2 the other night, it froze, my eyefinity set up balked, and now it is all borked.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 25th, 2011, 04:12 PM
Bork Bork Bork Bork Bork Bork Bork Bork Bork Bork Bork Bork Bork Bork !

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
March 23rd, 2012, 09:33 AM
So I am still playing this server almost nightly. Still fun. The [WCC] group is a great group at the core for sure.

Jump in game some time if you want to lay down some pwnage.

If it is full let me know and I will kick any spectators hanging out.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==