PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Town

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 17th, 2011, 03:57 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_yzdHMTz1-mY/TTnO2aDUFgI/AAAAAAAACbE/8YkBflLudnc/s1600/ghost_town_3.jpg

LA_MERC_Spark
May 18th, 2011, 06:53 AM
hey neat! Where that be?

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
May 18th, 2011, 09:03 AM
Yeah where that be?

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 18th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Right here FOOO!!

LA_MERC_Heater
May 18th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Well there is 4 of us...

LA_MERC_DocSparky
May 18th, 2011, 01:30 PM
Well man, you've got to get in the game. If people are gaming together every night then they'll be on here smack talking during the day. Not a real mystery IMHO. Even though my computer is not up to it, I see a couple threads with people talking about how they have upgraded their rig. Find a game that everybody can play and jump in there. Heck, Wetz hit level 50 in BC2!! That dude was doing some playing. I see Frag playing L4D2 at times.... Dragon as well.

But yea, it's kinda thin these days.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 18th, 2011, 02:48 PM
I did have a hankering for L4D2 a couple of weeks ago but after looking for my familiar bunch to play with and ending up pubbing for a few nights I got a little frustrated.

Yep, I got the Machine to rock it all night long with now, I apparently am not timing my game play with the rest of the world.

Ohhh Yeaaa... DAM YOU FACE BOOK!! "Another forums killer" IMO :)

OH,, and I dont F/B... I got my reasons.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
May 18th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Yea, FB is both good and evil at the same time. I recently dumped it (like you said... I got my reasons). If we can get good crew to the LAN, then that would be pretty awesome.

LA_MERC_FragFood
May 18th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Checking Steam nightly for players for L4D / L4D2 / Portal 2 coop. Any takers?

I'm here. Where the heck are y'all?

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
May 18th, 2011, 10:40 PM
I still play BC2 on the comp, and some on the xbox. Still trying to tweak the gizmo that allows the mouse and keyboard on the xbox :p Has some bugs, but I hope to work them out next week when da kids get outa school.

LA_MERC_Spark
May 19th, 2011, 07:44 AM
LMFAO! boy did that hit me square in the face like a giant monkey slung turd... and you b00ns followed me into the turd spay like lemmings! lol! I get it I get it... Yeah I know.. but the only game time I have really is at work.. I know I know lol! when I do play its MMORPG because i can come and go as I please. Perhaps in the near future I'll sneak in a night or two when I get get in and pwn...

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
May 19th, 2011, 08:50 AM
I will get back into the L4D2 realm. I really liked that gameplay especially in Versus.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 19th, 2011, 08:55 AM
LMFAO! boy did that hit me square in the face like a giant monkey slung turd... and you b00ns followed me into the turd spay like lemmings! lol! I get it I get it... Yeah I know.. but the only game time I have really is at work.. I know I know lol! when I do play its MMORPG because i can come and go as I please. Perhaps in the near future I'll sneak in a night or two when I get get in and pwn...

Its Ok Spark, we all know your "SPECIAL"

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==