PDA

View Full Version : Out of Town today and tomorrow.

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
February 25th, 2011, 10:18 AM
I will be in Dallas aquiring my new "ride".
I guess I am going to have to change my name now?
From 68 to 80. naw I'll leave it that is too many accounts I would have to change. LOL. Someone is going to have to take my place in BF BC2. Hint Hint Target. Get in there and git r done. :) See ya'll in a few.
Jason

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 25th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Hummm... and what do you plan on doing with this new ride??

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
February 25th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Hummm... and what do you plan on doing with this new ride??

Well I thought I would put my some foahs on it and put hydraylics on it and paint it purlpe with a white stripe. Yeah Baby. :P

Naw. Its unmolested. I'm going to keep it numbers matching and original and use it for a daily driver. For the time being. After I pay it off. (Mom gave me a loan) Then I can beef it up like I did my other cars. Believe it or Not, this car has a v8 and gets 19 mpg in town and 25 mpg hwy. I will get to test the hwy actual when I drive it home. LOL.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
February 25th, 2011, 03:56 PM
More like change your name to Jim Rockford... :stick

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 26th, 2011, 08:28 AM
I believe the fuel mileage..

my 72 got me 23 highway before I changed the gearing and souped it up.. those small block Chevy motors with high gearing would get you decent mileage as long as you kept your foot out of it around town :)

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
February 27th, 2011, 11:02 PM
Just got home. The car got 15.9 MPG going 75-80 MPH into a 40 MPH headwind. We had some major fires here tonight. Lost 21 houses.
Car runs great. :) Here are the pix :

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==