PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone!!

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
January 15th, 2011, 04:16 PM
Hello all. I am looking to get back into some of the games I used to play and maybe a new one also. Currently installing CS on the computer now and wanted to see if you guys are still playing BF2. I am not sure what the current version of that one is right now. Also wanted to ask if any of you were playing the new Call of Duty online? I have closed my WoW accounts and may buy a new game in a couple of months. Until then I thought I would try playing a little CS.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
January 15th, 2011, 04:29 PM
cs:s in full effect on the merc server! as always Henry, great to see you around big guy. a few still bf2, but battlefield bad company 2 seems to be the new trend.

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
January 15th, 2011, 04:46 PM
For some reason I can not connect to the Merc server. Do not know why.

LA_MERC_Shadow
January 15th, 2011, 07:48 PM
I don't think its the same old server address, but I could be wrong. Didn't it get changed?

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 15th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Yes, Think we had to go with a different IP addy for some reason when Toby got the server back up and running.

LA_MERC_Sniper
January 15th, 2011, 08:41 PM
hello my friend long time no see. I'm playing a little of call of duty modern warfare 2 online is that the one you are playing?

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 15th, 2011, 11:49 PM
CS:S a lot and TF2 now. Also have L4D L4D2 if you want to splatter Zombies.

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
January 16th, 2011, 07:52 AM
I do not have any of the current COD games currently but was thinking about getting black ops.

Yeah it has been to long Sniper. Seems it is very easy for me to get caught up with things now days. Thought I was busy before but when I made Sergeant and Firearms Instructor things seemed to triple up on me..lol. Have not been playing much of anything most of the year. Finally quit WoW, but I have been gaming for so long I got to have a little something to play.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
January 16th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Merc server IP is 97.65.246.94:27015

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
January 16th, 2011, 04:13 PM
That is the IP i have been using but can not connect to it. I can see it when I try to add it to favorites when i click to view games on that server but can not add it or connect to it for some reason.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 16th, 2011, 05:05 PM
Make sure you are updated to the current.

LA_MERC_Spark
January 17th, 2011, 09:22 AM
RP!!!!!!! Long time no see big guy!

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
January 18th, 2011, 09:35 PM
Hey Spark!! Hows things going?

LA_MERC_Spark
January 20th, 2011, 07:21 AM
It's going.. little work.. little hunting.. can't complain much.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
January 20th, 2011, 11:34 PM
BC2 for me...

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
January 21st, 2011, 01:30 AM
That is the IP i have been using but can not connect to it. I can see it when I try to add it to favorites when i click to view games on that server but can not add it or connect to it for some reason.

I know this is a dumb question, but are you using Counter-Stike? Or Counter-Strike Source? The Merc server is a Source server now. I hope this helps....

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
January 21st, 2011, 05:33 AM
I installed CS from Steam after I down loaded it. If I have to purchase Source then I have not done that.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 21st, 2011, 07:33 AM
I installed CS from Steam after I down loaded it. If I have to purchase Source then I have not done that.

RP, I think I have a free copy of source I may be able to gift to you through steam. I will have to look into with I get home.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 21st, 2011, 02:00 PM
I do have an extra copy of Half Life 2, and pretty sure CS source comes with it, so if you need it let me know and I can gift it to you through Steam.. I just need to get your steam ID added to my friends.

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
January 21st, 2011, 02:28 PM

Yes, you have to have the new version of the game to join the MERC server.
Looks Yellowdog is looking out for you though.

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
January 21st, 2011, 04:21 PM
Is the steam ID the same as my log in name, if so it is LA_MERC_RPSNIPER. You guys rock!! Thank you.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 21st, 2011, 05:09 PM
Hey Henry!! I just made sergeant myself I've been range staff for like 7 years now....whata coinkidink!

Anyways, I might have to try some SC:S. Havent played in a LONG time. My son is a badass though and I won't even play against him anymore....lol.

LA_MERC_Drax
January 21st, 2011, 05:12 PM
My son is a badass though and I won't even play against him anymore....lol.

That's one sign you're getting OLD!

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
January 21st, 2011, 05:34 PM
Hey Scott!! Congrats on making Sergeant!! I am still on patrol, got moved to a shift full of rookies so I have my work cut out for me. The Lt that I work for is pretty good but he sits back and lets me run most of the stuff. He is good about jumping in when I get loaded up though. I was also able to get into a Firearms Instructor school last year. Have a lot more stuff that is suppose to be coming my way but it has not happened yet. So needless to say I have been busy..lol

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 21st, 2011, 07:10 PM
Hey Henry, is your users name AHwood74 in steam, that's what turned up when I looked for ya?

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
January 21st, 2011, 07:24 PM
It could be...that is the first part of my e-mail addy.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 21st, 2011, 07:48 PM
OK then, you need to look at the friends section in steam and look under invites, or friends request, you should see one from yellowdog, I need you to accept the request before I can try and gift you my extra copy of HL2

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
January 21st, 2011, 07:50 PM
WooHoo...I have a friend.

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
January 22nd, 2011, 05:37 PM
Yellowdog, got the game downloaded but unless i missed something it looks like it is just HL2. I have been playing the single player part of it most of the day, pretty fun. I will get CS Source in a couple of weeks once the wife will let me..lol.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 22nd, 2011, 10:28 PM
Henry, Source should just be a mod of HL2 like original CS was a mod of HL. Look under your available games and you SHOUD be able to D/L CS:S

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
January 23rd, 2011, 07:03 AM
Thats what I thought too Scott. I have check where you said but it is not there. No worries though..I will get it in couple of weeks.

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
January 24th, 2011, 12:40 AM
Yellowdog, got the game downloaded but unless i missed something it looks like it is just HL2. I have been playing the single player part of it most of the day, pretty fun. I will get CS Source in a couple of weeks once the wife will let me..lol.

Now all you need to do is open steam and go to your "Library" tab and click on counter-strike source. It should download for you from there.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 24th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Yea, that does sound a little fishy, I hope it's available in your game libraries. If not, I cant imagine the cost of CS:Source by itself being more that 10 bucks, at this point.

Ohh,, and when you get to the end of the single player and you want to find out what happens next, I have a 2nd licenses of episode 1, its the continuation of the HL2. I'll hook you up with that to :)

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
January 24th, 2011, 11:28 AM
CS Source is $20 bucks. I have looked in the library section and it is not showing up. As soon as the wife stops spending all of my money I will buy it and start playing. Think she is still mad I went on that hunting trip...lol.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 24th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Thats a real shame, back in December steam was running daily specials, with stupid pricing. I thinks at one point you could get CS source for like 6 bucks and tons of other deals like that for crazy pricing. But it looks like the feeding frenzies over with now :( and they want you to pay full retail.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 24th, 2011, 02:59 PM
What is your steam name? Add me to your friends list.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 25th, 2011, 06:31 AM
If you search LA_Merc_RPSniper you will find him with an alias of AHwood74 in steam.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 25th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Thanks

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
January 25th, 2011, 02:36 PM
I sent you an invite Rook.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==