PDA

View Full Version : Game Night

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
November 22nd, 2010, 04:50 PM
What night do you think we can start getting people on the server. I think once we start getting people, they will start to come back but we need to be able to populate it on our own, first.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
November 22nd, 2010, 06:11 PM
Im open. I look a few times a night, idle for a bit, kill a few bots, then migrate back to ps3. Would be great to have a merc source night and general time to jump on and stay on and pack the server.

LA_MERC_FragFood
November 22nd, 2010, 06:24 PM
I'd be willing, if I didn't suck big ol' horse nuts at CS:S.

I'm probably worse at that game than any other.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 22nd, 2010, 06:29 PM

Like you are better at any other game. Come play and get better. You can pwn me.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
November 22nd, 2010, 06:31 PM

u cant suk any worse then me, still very rusty, look like Micheal J Fox out there twitching around.

LA_MERC_Onji
November 22nd, 2010, 06:55 PM
Toby I made you an admin on the steam group so you can setup an 'event' there. It'll notify everyone in the group that we're going to play on x night or whatever.

LA_MERC_Spark
November 22nd, 2010, 06:58 PM
I cannot get source to run.. crashes everytime I try to join the server.. POS

LA_MERC_Onji
November 22nd, 2010, 07:04 PM
I cannot get source to run.. crashes everytime I try to join the server.. POS

comon man, what do you do for a living again? FIX IT lol

LA_MERC_Spark
November 22nd, 2010, 07:10 PM
man I want to but fuck i shouldn't have to... it should just damn WORK lol!

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
November 22nd, 2010, 08:14 PM
man I want to but fuck i shouldn't have to... it should just damn WORK lol!

In other words, you just like hearing yourself complain.. lol.. Especially since I was thinking about trying to help you.

LA_MERC_Spark
November 22nd, 2010, 08:18 PM
lol! oh whatever man.. in other words I spend my whole day making buggy ass DOS apps run for these engineers, and the last thing I want to do is come home and work! :D So.. Where are you at in the world anyway?

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 22nd, 2010, 09:59 PM
He lives at the home of Royal Crown Cola man. Have you tried re-installing Steam?

LA_MERC_Spark
November 23rd, 2010, 07:49 AM
hell no.. what a pain in the ass that would be.. I'm have two new vid cards to put in and I'll udate the drivers then.. see if that makes things happy.. got a couple EVGA GTX460's

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 23rd, 2010, 09:08 AM
Back up your steam game directories and re-install steam. Re-import the game directories and see what shows. I need to kill you so fix it. :D

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
November 23rd, 2010, 09:13 AM
lol! oh whatever man.. in other words I spend my whole day making buggy ass DOS apps run for these engineers, and the last thing I want to do is come home and work! :D So.. Where are you at in the world anyway?

I'm in Dallas, you coming visit?

There are tons of threads about steam crashing when you join a server. I think that the internets has a couple tools to search for key words on sites. If I remember correctly, one of them is called Google.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 23rd, 2010, 01:28 PM
ROFLMAO.

Hey I like Wed nights or weekend nights. Any night after 9pm M.S.T. or 10 PM T4rg3T's time.

LA_MERC_Spark
November 23rd, 2010, 01:42 PM
I'm in Dallas, you coming visit?

There are tons of threads about steam crashing when you join a server. I think that the internets has a couple tools to search for key words on sites. If I remember correctly, one of them is called Google.

Like I said... don't feel like going home a screwing around with it... Dallas eh? man I almost bought tickets to the game Thursday, but my brother's wife put the Hax on him and i didn't want to go to the game alone!

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
November 23rd, 2010, 07:13 PM
BURN.

LOL

Yeah you will probably have to reinstall steam. I had that issue after they upgraded steam about 4 months ago. I had to wipe (the drive) and reload.
I fought the install and uninstall process for days and I finally just wiped my drive and started over problem solved.

I hope you don't have to do that.

Now back to the orginial question. I think it should be everynight from 8 to "???" <- see that? how crazy is that? till question marks.

Why cuz that is what I do when I get off work come in here and see who is online for me to play with.

My 2 Cents.

LA_MERC_Spark
November 24th, 2010, 12:08 AM
so... new cards.. updated nvidia driver... was fragging with Mav for a few before going to the bowling alley :blue:

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 24th, 2010, 09:52 AM
Welll Congradumafukinglations!

See you CAN fix it :)

LA_MERC_Spark
November 25th, 2010, 08:41 AM
Why no flashbangs on? I like Flashbangs :(

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 25th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Flashbangs are fine if we have admins on at all times. Also if I get team flashes at spawn I will kick once then ban for 30 mins next. I hate team flashing.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
November 25th, 2010, 05:16 PM
Flashbangs are fine if we have admins on at all times. Also if I get team flashes at spawn I will kick once then ban for 30 mins next. I hate team flashing.

Has this had to happen?

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
November 25th, 2010, 06:14 PM
Why no flashbangs on? I like Flashbangs :(

I was mirroring another server that always has people in it and it had no flashbangs. Trying to set it up to try to draw people in.

LA_MERC_Spark
November 25th, 2010, 07:03 PM
oh.. ok.. no big deal really, just curious.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 25th, 2010, 07:03 PM
Good Idea I think,, at least it keeps tard from ruining the server from the start.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 25th, 2010, 09:05 PM
Has this had to happen?

No it has not T4rg3T. I was just saying that I too like Flashbangs, but there is always that guy that team flashes everyone. So if we do go with Flashbangs, then I would have no tolerance on that crap. It ruins the game so fast and is never really funny.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
November 29th, 2010, 04:54 PM
I'm going to try to get in most nights after 8 some time. Spark and I played last night and got another guy in that was pretty fun. The more real people we have on, the more we will get to join.

I'll post up a couple of polls.

LA_MERC_Spark
November 29th, 2010, 07:10 PM
yeah.. was nice to shoot at a person for a change =p

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
December 1st, 2010, 01:10 AM
Sorry I haven't been online. I had a major network job to do, plus a lady at my other job took off for the week, This week and I'm having to work doubles.
Too tired when I get home. Should be on tomorrow night/today, or Thursday.
See ya'll online.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
December 1st, 2010, 07:35 AM
No problems mano. I am finding that with a 7 yr old machine T4rg3T is deadly with most weapons. With the new parts he will be insane. Great maps and great plug ins. We need to get some Mercs in there and then invite a lot of people. If we can get 10 - 20 guys in there, they will come back. It is fun. We had a Drax sighting last night. Even Buford T. Justice showed up to Deagle some.

Thanks for all the work on the server T4rg3T.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
December 2nd, 2010, 02:35 PM
Thanks r00k..

It's been fun getting some old faces on the server. We just need a lot more .. lol.. I'm going to try to play tonight if I can get my computer up and running at home.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
December 2nd, 2010, 08:57 PM
Cool

See you in a bit

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==