PDA

View Full Version : Lord of the Rings Online

LA_MERC_Onji
July 17th, 2010, 08:25 PM
I dont know if any of you have seen this, but the mmorpg LOTRO has announced that they will no longer be charging monthly for the game. You can play for free.
The free beta test is running right now, Drifter and I are going to give it a shot, Just something different:

You can sign up to try to get into the beta here:

http://www.lotro.com/betasignup/

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 18th, 2010, 04:07 PM
Applied for it. We'll see.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 19th, 2010, 08:16 AM
How's this game?? Looked like you all got a bit of action time in there this weekend!

LA_MERC_Spark
July 19th, 2010, 09:17 PM
boy that didn't last long.. I beta tested this thing years ago.. it is WoW with different skins.. hated it lol! Of course free is free :D

LA_MERC_Onji
July 20th, 2010, 07:25 AM
How's this game?? Looked like you all got a bit of action time in there this weekend!

We're loving it. The atmosphere is great. They took all the lore from the books instead of the movies. Yeah spark its kinda like wow, but with less fairy dust and 12 year olds :) And free does help.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 26th, 2010, 04:02 PM
Might check it out when I get back home. What I REALLY want in an MMORPG is a REAL crafting system like the original SWG had.

For those who liked the original SWG, you can relive it here...

www.swgemu.com

It's not a COMPLETE game yet but they have made amazing progress for a non-funded grass roots EMU.

Most professions and crafting are in. All planets are in and so are missions as well as speeders. The big hole in the game is housing. It is in alpha on thier private test server and is working well.

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 1st, 2010, 11:51 AM
free is poo...just a trap to spend $$ if you want to get away from 12 yr ols lol.
only thing worse is to pay to play jap games, like Spark does, so he gets better 12 yr olds.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
August 1st, 2010, 12:34 PM
Frakola and I played for awhile. Got to lev 35 or so, but no one else was on. Hey Diesel....why don't you pull your peeter out of your harddrive with the WoW homos, and man up to a real game :p Don't worry....you can still wear your pink fairy tu tu

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 4th, 2010, 05:42 PM
go put that penis back in your ass you retard.
I am not the one who playes with ghey guys from San Fran so you can compete.
or walk around backwards hoping wetz pokes you in BC2
:p

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
August 4th, 2010, 07:25 PM
LOL

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
August 4th, 2010, 08:39 PM
go put that penis back in your ass you retard.
I am not the one who playes with ghey guys from San Fran so you can compete.
or walk around backwards hoping wetz pokes you in BC2
:p

Hey, at least I keep my homos half the country away. You stay near to the rears of the home-grown queers. You and the Lollypop Guild should go hang out with Dorothy somewhere over the rainbow. As for Wetz, his knife is too small to stick anybody :p

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 5th, 2010, 09:28 AM
Game on Bitches. It's long enough... the numbers don't lie.

I think MIA Tugboats quit the game just so I wouldn't get him 20 times....

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
August 5th, 2010, 11:58 AM
LOL

LA_MERC_Spark
August 6th, 2010, 08:03 AM
free is poo...just a trap to spend $$ if you want to get away from 12 yr ols lol.
only thing worse is to pay to play jap games, like Spark does, so he gets better 12 yr olds.

LMFAO you are joking right? I mean WoW is DESIGNED for 12 year olds!! There are very few youths in FFXI... it's too much work to hold their tiny attentions.. =p

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==