PDA

View Full Version : Now may be the time...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
March 4th, 2010, 06:28 AM
I know some of our guys game frequently with some people outside of LA_MERC and if some of those people are in your steam friends list and would be interested in being added to my steam friends, or others around here who are playing BC2 lets do it. I'd like to expand my list of friends in BC2.

Good times last night!! Took me fifteen minutes to realize it was a hardcore server!! "WTH I can't spot the choppa!!"

LA_MERC_Onji
March 4th, 2010, 07:25 AM
Here is my complete friends list so far. Tugboats is my boss, Paw Paw is a co-worker. The rest are mercs:

http://www.lamerc.com/uploads/friends.jpg

LA_MERC_goose
March 5th, 2010, 05:09 AM
I was able to install the BETA and get logged in but I was never able to join a server. My machine won't cut it but once I get a few things taken care of, I'll be bring up the rear ... again. :D

LA_MERC_Onji
March 5th, 2010, 07:27 AM
the beta ended last week, you wont be able to connect to it anymore :(

LA_MERC_Wetzny
March 5th, 2010, 08:38 AM
We rocked the HOUSE last night!! Frag with a Gold! Oh.. and we enjoyed good bit of Spawn Rape also!!! Fantastic!!! The only thing missing was unarmed women and children!! :stick

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
March 5th, 2010, 09:18 AM
I will purchase this. How long does it take through steam?

LA_MERC_Onji
March 5th, 2010, 09:36 AM
I will purchase this. How long does it take through steam?
The download? Its about 6g, but it came in pretty quick for me. Its only a one time deal anyway.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 5th, 2010, 03:46 PM
I would get it through steam, this way any updates will download automatically instead of having the updating nightmare that was BF2.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
March 5th, 2010, 04:02 PM
Look up the group [H]ardOCP in the steam console. I game with a lot of these freaks.
Uzor, Oldie, Tweakin, robble, MixManSC, Phandalyon, etc...

LA_MERC_Onji
March 10th, 2010, 07:08 PM
well looks like we lost our friends lists. I sent invites to everyone again please accept. Yall should probably do the same. :(

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
March 11th, 2010, 07:30 AM
damit

the noxious
March 12th, 2010, 12:01 PM
Hey guys, does BCBF2 allow for crossplatform play? Ever since I got my PS3, my PC just kind of went on the side.

LA_MERC_Onji
March 12th, 2010, 01:34 PM
Hey guys, does BCBF2 allow for crossplatform play? Ever since I got my PS3, my PC just kind of went on the side.

Negative on the crossplatform. Also looks like your PC is getting plenty of use still according to your sig :)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 12th, 2010, 07:03 PM
Yea, that sux that it cant cross platforms, that might would bring back a few guys that don't have the change to upgrade a PC.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==