PDA

View Full Version : Wishes.?

Noxious
October 10th, 2002, 02:12 AM
Yeah, Watch.
http://www.apple.com/trailers/premiere_group/whos_your_daddy/

Maximus
October 10th, 2002, 02:17 AM
You NoX are my new hero! I shall go to see that movie...:-)

SnAkEbItE
October 10th, 2002, 04:49 AM
Dude I'm so there....the retainer bwahhhhh hahahahahahahahahaha....

Stop my sides, oh I can't see tears in eyes more I say more...

cd
October 11th, 2002, 12:08 PM
They never run out of teen movies eh? I dont care what you say National Lampoon's Van Wilder and then American Pie 2 are the best. Rest are like ehhhhh.... ok... 2 minutes 26 seconds later I watched... lmfao... naked wet and soapy... too funny... it's worth seeing...whats the release date on it?

LA_MERC_Onji
October 11th, 2002, 12:37 PM
corny

Omega_Prime
October 11th, 2002, 02:48 PM
i think it might be alright but ill wait for it on video.

Lt.Dan
October 11th, 2002, 05:02 PM
These movie's only appeal to those that are easily amused, to those who laugh at ever little thing. You guys are being brain washed by bad movies whose only purpose is to take your money. These movies supply as little entertainment as possible. These movies, if you have not already noticed, have the same actors, there is a reason for that, they are bad actors so they are cheep. Really if I want to see some T & A, hey I've got the spice and vivid channel I would be more than happy to record some stuff for yall. I don’t need to watch some stupid teen's try to amuse me with what they think is cool. Oh also these movies all have the same jokes, a bunch of fart jokers and a bunch of dumb, but beautiful girls running around. It’s all eye candy for the most primitive part of your brain. IF you all continue to watch theses bad movies soon that is all your brain will be able to comprehend due to the fact that you have not expanded your horizons. Don’t become vegetables, if your going to see a movie at lest see one that pushes the bounders of your mental capacity, you know one that makes you think. Oh and if your saying, "I go to the movies and watch these films so I don’t have to think," then your already lost.

Lt.Dan
October 11th, 2002, 05:15 PM
Good movies: Apocalypse Now, Seven, Usual suspects, Silence of the lambs, Heat, Good Fellas, The Untouchables, Hunt for Red October, Gattica, Training Day, 12 monkeys, Fear and loathing in las Vegas, Blade runner, Flatliners, snatch , the lost boys, The professional

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 11th, 2002, 07:24 PM
I agree with you for the most part Lt Dan. Except for the fact that sometimes what I want to see is a stupid movie that just makes me laugh at stupid stuff. :p And as for Apocalypse Now... I hate that movie, if only for the absolutely ridiculous and ficitous portrayal of actual combat and units in Vietnam. Before we were Soldiers is the definitive movie on the Vietnam War.

Lt.Dan
October 11th, 2002, 08:26 PM
I like Apocalypse Now not for fight seens, well a little, I mean it’s no saving private Ryan or we were soldiers I will agree with that. But then again Apocalypse not is not about Vietnam, it just takes place there. That is a big misconception about movie that it is a war movie but its not, fordcopala just used the back drop of the war to hype the story. I like the movie at the end the most, when everyone starts to lose there minds. No for real I have seen the making of the movie, some of the crew and cast started to lose there minds because they were shooting the film in the middle of the jungle with natives. The movie is also made before the big Hollywood hype. You know, oh this movie is going to be so good because we spent 100,000,000 dollars on it. It is a first of its kind in a since.

IamTylerDurden
October 11th, 2002, 08:28 PM
Yea Dan good choices... but you forgot the best movie of all time... (OK OK ONE OF THE BEST)... FIGHT CLUB!!!

Lt.Dan
October 11th, 2002, 08:31 PM
true that

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 11th, 2002, 09:53 PM
pshht........

Scott:p

cd
October 12th, 2002, 01:19 AM
Hey... I'm the manager at Blockbuster... I have the finaly say on whats the best movies of all time.. so nah ;)

IamTylerDurden
October 12th, 2002, 04:35 PM
FRIGGIN AWESOME MOVIE = American Beauty!

Noxious
October 12th, 2002, 05:12 PM
Gladiator, Blade 1 and 2, SPiderMan, Crocodile Dundee 1 and 2, Reqeium for a Dream, Pi, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1-3, Fight Club, Seven, Interview with a Vampire

SnAkEbItE
October 12th, 2002, 07:36 PM
Wrong Wrong Wrong...

Cool Hand Luke, The Hustler, and of course Starwars Trilogy!

Oh and Gone With The Wind..

cd
October 12th, 2002, 08:52 PM
such noobs

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==