PDA

View Full Version : Service Details

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 8th, 2002, 02:31 PM
Hixon Brothers
701 Jackson Street
Pineville, La
Phone # 318-442-3363

The service at the funeral home will be Thursday 10 at 2 PM at the above funeral home. The burial service will be in Colfax at the Colfax Cemetery.

Andy would also like me to express their deep gratitude for all of the kind words and the donations. Andy says they are simply overwhelmed by the response from this gaming community.

Andy & Candace are at their parents home in Colfax at the moment.

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
October 8th, 2002, 04:04 PM
Dirge, please let them know that me and Aubrey are thinking about them and praying for them. I want to make it to the service but will not be able to. My wife has a doctors appointment that morning. We will keep them in our prayers. I would also like to do something for them. Maybe cook super for them one night and take it to them or something, anything. Just let me know what I can do.

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
October 8th, 2002, 04:27 PM
Dirge, please let Andy and Candace know that their whole family is in our prayers. I can not even start to understand what they are going through but if they need anything, please tell them that I and the rest of his clan is here for whatever.

RP, you are a damn good person. I'm still trying to figure out how they put a heart of that size into that small body of yours. I hope everything goes ok with your wife and child.

LA_MERC_Mercy
October 8th, 2002, 05:02 PM
small body? who you been looking at? the reason he is the size he is, is due to his heart, anything smaller and it would look funny seeing that heart beat in and out...j/k henry...:D

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
October 8th, 2002, 05:06 PM
For that size heart, he'd need to be the size of Andre the Giant :) ..

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==